• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Court Ruling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? He does his job well. He's safe to fly with, he works hard to please the owners... What do you base this on? You're performance? again, Why would the culture at flexjet require that FW be "tar and feathered" when he doesn't do anything wrong? He does a good job. Honestly, the IBT's culture has a low score because it protects the likes of you. You're a poor pilot. You've demonstrated your lacking ability to use sound judgment. Your character is lacking, you're stupid, you have openly slandered flex pilots in public...the list goes on."tarred and feathered" what a moron!
FW's a good guy. I respect him. I also thank him for serving our country.
You on the other hand...Do all onesky pilots a favor! Go away!

Don't turn your back on him. He will gladly shove the knife in and twist it if he thinks he can get ahead by doing so. Upon a time I too respected him...but no more. He is a gutless, cowardly, backstabbing liar. He showed me his true colors.

El Raton your the stupid one and I have played you like the fool that you are from day one..LOL I laugh at you everytime you open your mouth. you and FW are in a race for the DUMBER N DUMBEST AWARD.

What's your source for that statement? I was unaware that the company had submitted a scheduling proposal. Also I was told that the company lawyer said everyone should keep what they have.

Kenn Ricci is on record saying he hates the airline costs ***************ociated with running a fractional and in his opinion 8/6 is the best way to go. As with most things he does not care about budgetary facts. He gets an idea in his head and he childishly pursues it to the tenth degree. He sees that line item $ go to another company and it pisses him off no matter what the bottom line shows.

Look how much this union fight has cost him not only in money but in legal precedent that hurts his fat cat buddies. Kenn does not care about the bottom line. Kenn simply cares about what Kenn cares about with no rationality. Great attitude if you're fighting cancer, bad attitude if you're running a business.

JW is the one who likes Flexbid. And if Kenn Ricci cared about what JW thought or took his advice, we'd be well into a contract by now. No official in this company has the authority to make a major decision without getting his approval.

There is not a damn thing that will happen in this company unless either Kenn Ricci or a federal judge/arbitrator says it so. If you haven't figured that out by now you are wasting your time on anything related to discussing the subject of what will happen with our future. Our only hope of career satisfaction is for that arbritrator to realize he has to over satisfy the pilots to make up for the BS workarounds Kenn will try with the new mcba.

Maybe the union will make a compelling argument for Flexbid to Arbitrator Fishgold. However, with the lack of support from the Flexjet side wanting it, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they concentrated on the line items membership (which is mostly Options) clamoring for and they love their 7/7.

And that is the real downside of lack of enthusiasm for the union at Flex. We have no ear to bend if we have no voice. No membership means no voice.

Really? He does his job well. He's safe to fly with, he works hard to please the owners... What do you base this on? You're performance? again, Why would the culture at flexjet require that FW be "tar and feathered" when he doesn't do anything wrong? He does a good job. Honestly, the IBT's culture has a low score because it protects the likes of you. You're a poor pilot. You've demonstrated your lacking ability to use sound judgment. Your character is lacking, you're stupid, you have openly slandered flex pilots in public...the list goes on."tarred and feathered" what a moron!
FW's a good guy. I respect him. I also thank him for serving our country.
You on the other hand...Do all onesky pilots a favor! Go away!

FW amd a few select others are 100% responsibke for the lack of enthusiasm for the union at Flexjet and 100% responsible for giving poor advice (even advice management is smart enough to stay away from) regarding withholding payment of dues and membership.

As I said above, membership is our only voice right now. The real downside of lack of enthusiasm for the union at Flex is we have no strong voice to express over the desires of the Options pilots who like their way of doing things. When it comes time for them to decide what battles are worth fighting in the arbritration, the only thing leadership via lawyers is going to have to go on is what concerns the overwhleming majority of their membership has to say.

Our Flexjet negotiating team are good guys who got a lot of what we like into those proposals but you did not give them the backing they needed to succeed. It is out of their hands now.

Additionally, FW is also 100% responsible for giving advice that will result in many Flexjet pilots being overdue by 18 months on a bill they will have to pay in July. And for that he should be tarred and feathered.

Kenn Ricci is on record saying he hates the airline costs ***************ociated with running a fractional and in his opinion 8/6 is the best way to go. As with most things he does not care about budgetary facts. He gets an idea in his head and he childishly pursues it to the tenth degree. He sees that line item $ go to another company and it pisses him off no matter what the bottom line shows.

Look how much this union fight has cost him not only in money but in legal precedent that hurts his fat cat buddies. Kenn does not care about the bottom line. Kenn simply cares about what Kenn cares about with no rationality. Great attitude if you're fighting cancer, bad attitude if you're running a business.

JW is the one who likes Flexbid. And if Kenn Ricci cared about what JW thought or took his advice, we'd be well into a contract by now. No official in this company has the authority to make a major decision without getting his approval.

There is not a damn thing that will happen in this company unless either Kenn Ricci or a federal judge/arbitrator says it so. If you haven't figured that out by now you are wasting your time on anything related to discussing the subject of what will happen with our future. Our only hope of career satisfaction is for that arbritrator to realize he has to over satisfy the pilots to make up for the BS workarounds Kenn will try with the new mcba.

Maybe the union will make a compelling argument for Flexbid to Arbitrator Fishgold. However, with the lack of support from the Flexjet side wanting it, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they concentrated on the line items membership (which is mostly Options) clamoring for and they love their 7/7.

And that is the real downside of lack of enthusiasm for the union at Flex. We have no ear to bend if we have no voice. No membership means no voice.

When the arbitrator makes his decision, all the Flexjet guys and gals who didn't support the union will all cry its the union's fault for anything lost or not palatable. (it will be the union naysayers and the management's fault for all things lost) Instead you should look in the mirror for who is really to blame, any losses or unpalatable things that the arbitrator comes up with is purely due to your lack of support. The Union fights for you the pilot - the company fights for itself and to extract every ounce of work from you for the lowest possible price to enrich KR and his hacks. Look at Netjets, kicka$$ contract that you would all love to have but don't want to do the work to achieve. They didn't get there because of lack of support of their union. The only reason you Flexjet guys and gals make the money you do is because Bombardier wanted to pay you so that you didn't get a contract similar to Netjets. Many Flexjet pilots just want to let everyone else do the heavy lifting. Pathetic

IMISS and EXAGONY dead on. KR wants a 8/6 it is the most beneficial for the company. amazing the idiots that think KR is looking out for their best interest.

Round two of arbitration today through Thursday.

probably trying to keep doors open.. Word in office things aren't good. guess flying a G450 at Phenom 300 rates isn't profitable who would of ever guessed????

Latest resources

Back