• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Countdown to the CAL/UAL TA -- 45 days to go

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As usual, the United side is coming to the table trying to run the show. They're not budging on the 744 pay category because they want a seniority grab. I say screw em, separate, and work on our own contract like Delta did. I'm tired of this attitude over at United.

Get over yourself. Are you really judging the "United attitude" based on crap you read here on an annonymous web site??

As for the 747, it pays the same as the 777 so I personally don't see why it would be held up on some pedistal. Let the process run its course and save your blood pressure.

See you on the line.

I'm pretty sure they are trying to run this all the way out to last guy working at UAL. If not the furloughs as well. UAL ALPA wants to move every one of thiers up 400+ numbers....

Yes they do. It's called negotiations. I am sure CO ALPA is doing the same thing. It's not personal. Again let the process play out.

Either way NO ONE on this board has any control over it!

Sick of the UAL Attitude? WTFO?

Relax and drink a Diet Sprite.....or Diet Dr. Pepper if you are in IAH!

We are all in this together "Stay United"

As for the 747, it pays the same as the 777 so I personally don't see why it would be held up on some pedistal. Let the process run its course.
The process is running its course, and this is the course it's running--to put the 747 on a pedestal resulting in a top staple.

The process is running its course, and this is the course it's running--to put the 747 on a pedestal resulting in a top staple.

Oh, excuse me, I was not aware you were an important insider that has all of the inside information. If you are with UAL you talking out of your hind end, If your with CO don't believe the crap you read here.

Latest resources

Back