Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could Southwest's run of profitability be coming to an end?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
His ability to push some folks' buttons is nothing less than pure performance art. He is a rare and talented artist, and his handiwork creates long threads, angst, and grinding teeth.

Watching from afar, however, can be humorous...

hey albie..he is just a dope!

Who is swa/fo?

Does anyone besides swa/fo really know that he is a SWA FO? It wouldn't be like someone to impersonate on this forum now would it? Every pilot and FA I fly with any more is extremely thankful AND humble!

Every few months an article like this comes out some one rejoices that SWA/FO will finally get his.

The fuel hedges have been key to our profitability for quite some time now. This is not news.

I hope that AA and others can get an industry leading contract really soon so that we can be out of the cross hairs.

Well good luck to you. It gets nausiating to see some who come on here bragging about their pay. Yet their pay is a fraction of what the legacies used to make. Maybe Southwest is the flavor of the month and I wish continued success. I hope they get pay raises in their next contract. I have a feeling the "invincible" people working at southwest are in for a rude awakening however.

120%Tq.....what is your deal with Southwest and Skywest......You must hate companies that have managements who treat their people better than average and aren't ALPA.....I know you left Skywest....where did you go?

120%Tq.....what is your deal with Southwest and Skywest......You must hate companies that have managements who treat their people better than average and aren't ALPA.....I know you left Skywest....where did you go?

Cockiness and naivety are pilot attributes I do not admire. These are found in larger abundance at the aforementioned airlines than most others. I have friends at both these operations who are good, sophisticated, humble people. Unfortunately there are getting to be more and more of the other kind.

Cockiness and naivety are pilot attributes I do not admire. These are found in larger abundance at the aforementioned airlines than most others. I have friends at both these operations who are good, sophisticated, humble people. Unfortunately there are getting to be more and more of the other kind.

Answered like a true politician...

You will find a high position for yourself in Herndon.....In addition to your allegiance to ALPA and hatred of Southwest and Skywest.....You know how to dodge questions.....

Who do you work for now? If "Cockiness and naivety are pilot attributes you don't admire".....then I hope you don't work for Delta, United, American, or Northwest....They wrote the book on cockiness.....

In fact, ALPA has fallen victim to cockiness and it is biting them in the A$$ every day.....

swa/fo is to SWA as
General Lee is to DAL.

Hey, don't group me in with a tool like SWA/FO. I back up my claims with facts, baby! But it is amusing watching the SWA pilots get all crazy when someone actually says they wouldn't want to do their type of flying. You know---the 737 only, multiple leg days, with 25 minute turns, with the CHANCE of going to a hole like LBB or MAF type flying. No thanks, but I do think SWA is a great company overall! And if guys over there like it, well good for them. Ciao.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Boils down to this! My company is better....my watch is bigger...I hope brand-x goes under...have you seen my house? The car I drive? I buy the F/A's drinks to make me look like a "big airline Captain"....we'll staple 'em...my penis is smaller and I "try" to compensate for it by posting inane bull$ll_ on FI. There was that ONE post,in some thread,in one of the forums,that was of substance. I feel like I am pretending to listen to the F/A's about what britney spears is doing today. WHAT ..excuse me....oh god,this just can't be....got it....thanks mark......This just in...Heath Ledger---Still dead!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back