Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could ASA crew scheduling be bigger morons?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ok, it's 22:20 in MYR and I'm supposed to duty in at 0520. eTrip shows my schedule intact, but Delta.com shows my morning flight cancelled. I call CS and they say "uh, we don't really have anything put together yet, so maybe in a half hour". WTFO?!!! Can't you at least tell me not to wake up at o'dark-thirty for nothing?!!! YOU ARE SUCH MORONS!! The flight is cancelled, and ASA is the last to know about it. It's a wonder how this place stays in business!

Need some good cheese to go with that?
Here..you can borrow my ALPA logo hanky.
(Sniff sniff.....HONK)

W

Need some good cheese to go with that?
Here..you can borrow my ALPA logo hanky.
(Sniff sniff.....HONK)

W

What a brilliant response. Did you come up with that all by yourself? Wow! You went to public school, didn't you?

I vote Pennekamp and The General get their own forum, and see who can out bore the other. I don't think I've ever seen 2 people with so much to say about so little.

Hippocrats: Espousing the rule of people by semi-aquatic mammals.

To miss hypocrite by such a country mile... the dumbing-down of America continues.

I would also love to hear the reason for that statement about republicans.

I vote Pennekamp and The General get their own forum, and see who can out bore the other. I don't think I've ever seen 2 people with so much to say about so little.

Sweet! What's your website? Oh, and you chose to click on the thread, didn't you. You even chose to respond.

Latest resources

Back