Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could ASA crew scheduling be bigger morons?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The other issue some of us have is people like John Edwards and Al Gore lecturing us about our SUVs while they jet around in private jets and live in 28000 sq. ft. houses....Pot meet kettle.....

I don't know much of anything about Edwards but, from what I hear, Gore has been flying United quite a bit lately and he completely redid everything related to energy consumption in his house after getting called out for it. The guy, for the most part, practices what he preaches these days.

DO you take this same narrow minded stance on every opinion that you have. The fact is that the planet is warming.. just because certain places are experiencing unusual weather does not mean that global warming is not a serious issue. In fact the unusual weather patterns are just additional proof that the climate on earth is changing. Go to Alaska and see for yourself how the glaciers are melting.. do some research on how volatile they are and just how important they are to regulating the earths weather and atmosphere before you spout off your opinions.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
I realize this is off topic but people who take small pieces of information to make generalizations about much bigger issues need to stop and think first.
im done.

This coming from a pilot with 5000 hours warming the globe. Who gives a fuk.

thankyou for further proving my point about stupid people.

Major Faux Pas my friend. You mess with one SKW Dispatcher, you mess with all the SKW Dispatchers. Prepare for a beatdown like you've never witnessed.

Homer, Walter and XPOO are a group package. I should know, I've crossed their paths before, and will never make that mistake again.

Anyway, pretty funny first post you had earlier.

I don't know much of anything about Edwards but, from what I hear, Gore has been flying United quite a bit lately and he completely redid everything related to energy consumption in his house after getting called out for it. The guy, for the most part, practices what he preaches these days.

.....after he got called out for it....He's a politician....of course he is now trying to cover up his tracks......

I don't like wasting energy either......because it costs money....but I don't want lectures from people in Limos and 28000 sq. ft. houses.....

I don't like wasting energy either......because it costs money....but I don't want lectures from people in Limos and 28000 sq. ft. houses.....

Hey brotha, me neither just pointing out the facts as the stand now. I to this day would love to see how exactly all these politicians got so damn rich* in public service...while all the true public servants (military, police, fire, teachers, etc.) make table scraps.

* rhetorical question

Hey brotha, me neither just pointing out the facts as the stand now. I to this day would love to see how exactly all these politicians got so damn rich* in public service...while all the true public servants (military, police, fire, teachers, etc.) make table scraps.

* rhetorical question

I agree......that is why I am now supporting Ron Paul..... The only way to stop this is to shrink government....There are plenty of hypocrites on BOTH sides of the aisle.......

Hey guys. Although I have ragged on scheduling plenty as well, I can not believe the turn around in professionalism. I remember the days when they were nasty all the time. Every time I have dealt with them in the past short while they have been exceptional. They have attempted and succeeded at screwing me a couple times, but overall they have been very pleasant.

"Walter, (sound of cocking '45 caliber pistol) you are entering a world of liberal truth and that is the pain of knowing that truth will always defeat a liberal"

No way a limosine liberal will live by our rules. Same intellect sent Chelsea to "Sidwell Friends" while your children (or someone elses') went to a racially integrated school. At least Republicans are not hippocrats, low rent liberals are just too stupid or ignorant to know they are selling themselves down the river...Cheers- rum

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back