Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could ASA crew scheduling be bigger morons?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What does the new contract say about notification of schedule changes? I thought the old one said that they can only call you within 1 hour prior to your duty in time. Hope things improve for you at ASA.

Haha, I believe I won the last "debate" we got into. In fact I don't even think you responded.

Looks like I hooked a big one!

Yep, you "won", big guy. Go ahead. Clearly, your ego needs it more than mine does.

What does the new contract say about notification of schedule changes? I thought the old one said that they can only call you within 1 hour prior to your duty in time. Hope things improve for you at ASA.

Who knows what it says? I still don't have a hard copy. Do you?

Lets be honest... a sentence with "crew scheduling" can never be complete without having "morons" in there somewhere.

And that's universal, not just ASA.

Here we go again. Global warming my ass!!!!!!!!![/quote said:
DO you take this same narrow minded stance on every opinion that you have. The fact is that the planet is warming.. just because certain places are experiencing unusual weather does not mean that global warming is not a serious issue. In fact the unusual weather patterns are just additional proof that the climate on earth is changing. Go to Alaska and see for yourself how the glaciers are melting.. do some research on how volatile they are and just how important they are to regulating the earths weather and atmosphere before you spout off your opinions.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
I realize this is off topic but people who take small pieces of information to make generalizations about much bigger issues need to stop and think first.
im done.

Last edited:
DO you take this same narrow minded stance on every opinion that you have. The fact is that the planet is warming.. just because certain places are experiencing unusual weather does not mean that global warming is not a serious issue. In fact the unusual weather patterns are just addition proof that the climate on on earth is changing. Go to Alaska and see for yourself how the glaciers are melting.. do some research on how volatile they are and just how important they are to regulating the earths weather and atmosphere before you spout off your opinions.
I realize this is off topic but people who take small pieces of information to make generalizations about much bigger issues need to stop and think first.
im done.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH........

DO you take this same narrow minded stance on every opinion that you have. The fact is that the planet is warming.. just because certain places are experiencing unusual weather does not mean that global warming is not a serious issue. In fact the unusual weather patterns are just additional proof that the climate on earth is changing. Go to Alaska and see for yourself how the glaciers are melting.. do some research on how volatile they are and just how important they are to regulating the earths weather and atmosphere before you spout off your opinions.
im done.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: For a second there, I thought you were serious.

Good one.:beer:

Nevermind....and yes, they are idiots.

Last edited:
Banditdriver,

At one time we were in an Ice Age..... the World's climate has always been changing......That's not the debate......The debate is whether or not my SUV is causing it, or if it is just the natural change....

The other issue some of us have is people like John Edwards and Al Gore lecturing us about our SUVs while they jet around in private jets and live in 28000 sq. ft. houses....Pot meet kettle.....

Joe
former Banditdriver

Latest resources

Back