Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Could ASA crew scheduling be bigger morons?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BACK to ASA SCH. Stop hijacking the forum..or the debate

Does anyone know where the Final Sch. was posted.

I want to see what the conversion lines look like, but no one can look at them, or at least I can not find them???

What a brilliant response. Did you come up with that all by yourself? Wow! You went to public school, didn't you?

Yes. Yes...and i'm still all tore up about your horrible experience in MYRf with crew support.:bawling:

Oh the humanity.:crying:

W

GTEMPS.gif

Yep. It's the cars and airplanes doing it this time.

Please, let's grind the economy (further) to a halt and save the planet.

Now if we could either get another ice age to shrink the oceans or a massive heat wave to dry them up, we won't need hypocrite (did like the hippo-democrat reference to hilary though) republicans to build bridges to nowhere - we'll drive across the ocean floor. Sheesh.

At least there won't be snowstorms which will prevent Mr. John Penispump from waking unnecessarily which makes him cranky and insult us publicly educated southerners who are at least smart enough to know the war ain't over - just 1-0 at the half.

GTEMPS.gif

Now if we could either get another ice age to shrink the oceans or a massive heat wave to dry them up, we won't need hypocrite (did like the hippo-democrat reference to hilary though) republicans to build bridges to nowhere - we'll drive across the ocean floor. Sheesh.

At least there won't be snowstorms which will prevent Mr. John Penispump from waking unnecessarily which makes him cranky and insult us publicly educated southerners who are at least smart enough to know the war ain't over - just 1-0 at the half.

Link of the century! I love it. I take so much crap from friends when I tell them that global warming is the biggest lie of the 21st century. Sniveling little toads.
Cheers. Have a drink on me. You MythBuster you.

W

GTEMPS.gif

That was pretty funny. And which Republican Lobby funded the study you're quoting? :smash:

And will the Christian Right Wing of the Republican party notice how the volcanic eruptions have increased over the last 400 years. Almost 10 times as many. I guess your study scientifically proves the end of the world is near too, huh, lol :rolleyes:

Only if the Hippo Crat is elected. THEN it will be the end of the world!

At least all the hollywood lefties that promised to leave when Bush was elected could move back right before the rapture...

Latest resources

Back