• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cool places to live in Dallas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Whatever you do, don't move to Arlington. I grew up there. It was a beautiful place at one time. I chose to move away. I do occasionally visit. I make sure I carry my nine so I can pop a cap....

Why people gotta be frontin' tha OC all the time, like they be all superior and sh*t 'cos they be livin' in some place all "safe" and sh*t?

I feel as safe in tha OC as I do in Frisco or McKinney or any of them other cracker 'hoods. And if anybody be tryin' to mess with me or Sheronda or any my crew, they gonna be regrettin'.

Furreal.

Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are!:D

I too am looking to move to DFW. I have been looking on ebby.com for real estate for a while now. I am looking to buy next to one of the many paved bike trails. Any of you live near good ones? Preferably 5 miles one way or longer. Thanks.

I too am looking to move to DFW. I have been looking on ebby.com for real estate for a while now. I am looking to buy next to one of the many paved bike trails. Any of you live near good ones? Preferably 5 miles one way or longer. Thanks.

Paved? BORING! :)

www.dorba.org

Katy Trail is where you want to be. It starts downtown and runs over old rail lines through Uptown, Turtle Creek, Knox-Henderson and SMU. Currently its about 4 miles but the plan is to make it a bicycle "highway" and have it connect with the White Rock Lake Trail for a total of 20+ miles of trail. Right now its a couple of blocks on streets to connect.
http://www.katytraildallas.org/

I hear Ft. Worth has several paved trails starting just North of downtown also.

t-rex!!!! you would ******************** a dead girl but wont ******************** that midget from the bar!!! whats wrong with you man???

t-rex!!!! you would ******************** a dead girl but wont ******************** that midget from the bar!!! whats wrong with you man???

That is wrong on so many different levels!:D

Latest resources

Back