• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Pilots Ethical Behavior

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lifelong consequences when associating with a Continental SCAB. They poison everything they come in contact with.

Last edited:
The difference is that is a crime, punishable by jail time, and she would probably get a restraining order. The other is just a bad decision.
We have a winner...

By the way, a criminal restraining order is an immediate no-fly order. You can't hold a SIDA badge with a criminal restraining order.

After reading this, a couple of things come to mind:

1. Rapid depressuration is an emergency procedure. I refuse to put that skank mask on until I start turning blue.

2. At my next Cali' layover, I'll never look at the free airline crew complimentary hotel bicycle with intent to ride ever again.
Two words:

Alcohol Wipes

Cures a lot of things before they become a problem... just like condoms. :D

Hasn't anybody learned to not dip it in the company ink, yet?! Sheesh, if you get tempted, head up to your room and take it out on your tube sock!

This is the problem with America, every time we are slighted, we sue. She needs to take ownership of her mistakes. She had consentual sex without a condom. Her mistake. Now she has to deal with the consequences and wants to sue while ruining a pilot's career. Yet another reason why I stopped dating American women 10 yrs ago. Everything is a potentially litigious scenario with them.

This has nothing to do with the employer and will not really even be considered by HR, unless she claims sexual harassment. By then she will be stepping into her own cycle of fraud if she makes that claim and will face termination and a slander suit if the emails can prove it was consentual.

I'm sorry about your friends situation, really I am. I'd be pissed to. But it's her fault for not using a condo. Tell her to man-up about her problems next time.

That's good, but you can get away with two.

Put one on, then poor tabasco sauce all over it. THEN, put another one on top of that.

If one of those things breaks, SOMEBODY is gonna know it.

trip down memory lane:

freshman year I come stumbling back to the dorm room to find my roommate with a girl. being the nice guy I am I crashed in the room across the hall as to let my roommate have a good time. before I crash though I'm in the dorm hall bathroom pissing out the nights beverages when the girl comes flying in naked and jumps into the showers screaming "holy sh!t it burns".

as it turns out my roommate went to do alittle "snacking" and the smell was just too much for him. so in his non sober state he grabbed a bottle of aftershave or colone and applied it to the said "smelly area".

for the next 4 year whenever I saw that girl around campus she always gave me this look

Last edited:
trip down memory lane:

freshman year I come stumbling back to the dorm room to find my roommate with a girl. being the nice guy I am I crashed in the room across the hall as to let my roommate have a good time. before I crash though I'm in the dorm hall bathroom pissing out the nights beverages when the girl comes flying in naked and jumps into the showers screaming "holy sh!t it burns".

as it turns out my roommate went to do alittle "snacking" and the smell was just too much for him. so in his non sober state he grabbed a bottle of aftershave or colone and applied it to the said "smelly area".

for the next 4 year whenever I saw that girl around campus she always gave me this look
mmmmkay.

And that was relevant HOW?? :erm:

Jeez, LL... too early to be drunk posting!

Latest resources

Back