• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Pilots Ethical Behavior

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
can you post a pic so we know not to hit that at the hotel bar?

trip down memory lane:

freshman year I come stumbling back to the dorm room to find my roommate with a girl. being the nice guy I am I crashed in the room across the hall as to let my roommate have a good time. before I crash though I'm in the dorm hall bathroom pissing out the nights beverages when the girl comes flying in naked and jumps into the showers screaming "holy sh!t it burns".

as it turns out my roommate went to do alittle "snacking" and the smell was just too much for him. so in his non sober state he grabbed a bottle of aftershave or colone and applied it to the said "smelly area".

for the next 4 year whenever I saw that girl around campus she always gave me this look

Thank your roommate for me will ya. I hit that the very next night. My beard had never felt so good after a night of snorkling.

What was that... Old Spice? Aqua Velva?

Yeah, good luck proving in court that he knew he had it.

Or proving that she didn't actually get it from someone else what with the fact that she apparently has promiscuous sexual relations with people she doesn't know all that well.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Why was she having unprotected sex?

And we have a winner! Here is the Million Dollar Question.

While he is certainly scum of the earth and deserves to have is life rot in hell for his deception, it does not excuse her of the fact that she is just as responsible for those kinds of things.

Latest resources

Back