• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Pilots Ethical Behavior

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are laws in place that make this a serious crime however, I wanted to know what you guys think about a guy like this that puts on the Uniform of a Continental pilot. Would you guys want to fly with someone like this?:mad:

Yeah, good luck proving in court that he knew he had it. As far as what I think about flying with him? I would imagine you and I have both unknowingly flown with leches at our respective carriers, so what?

Secondly, and please don't take this personally - it's genuine advice: mind your own damn business. You gave your friend advice (which was cool) but the content of your post leads me to believe you don't quite understand the intricacies of one's relationship with their employer.

She should seek medical and legal counsel, period. It takes two consenting adults to tango and what occurred is none of CAL's (or your) business.

Last edited:
I'm not jumping on a soap box but from what I have heard you guys have some real Male Sluts over there that are telling FA's there not married when infact they are. As far as the Condom thing went well her story is she asked him to wear one and his response was he is allergic to latex or he didn't have one so she trusted him.

What's up with the holier than thou attitude? You sure sound like you are standing on a soap box. Are you a pilot? Are you truly shocked that somebody would claim to be single when in fact they are married??? Oh my god, the horror....My innocence has been shattered. I can't believe that you could be so shocked over an airline employee committing infidelity.

He did a crappy thing, but don't forget she slept with some random dude without protection. Doe she have any personal responsibility in this? Do the millions of people with VD have a lawsuit on their hands?

This thread went way too many pages without someone saying something about CAL pilots and scabs....:bomb:

A 3-4 year pilot is not in that category. If you don't want an STD, stop having casual sex. Problem solved. Maybe she can tell her kids one day that there are consequences for your actions. They can learn from her stupidity.

This one falls squarely in the YGBSM category...

Women cheat just as much as men do; it's an established FACT. They just don't talk about it as openly because it's not as socially-acceptable and other women won't trust them if they're grabbing guys who are dating, engaged, or married, for fear that they'll do it to THEIR significant other, so they don't talk about it if they make a habit of it. Go read some studies... it's very enlightening.

Guys have been dealing with this our entire life: wrap it or regret it. Hell, there's been jokes about "pilot error" and pregnant flight attendants since before I was born because the girl said "I'm on the pill" when they knew d*mn well they weren't and just wanted to snag a pilot husband. A girl lies, the guy lives with it his entire life. Sound familiar? Now it's somehow evil and worth taking an entire pilot group to task because a guy did it to a woman?

I'm not saying she "deserved" it whatsoever, not even *HINTING* at that, just that she has little right to complain and NO right to pull the "man hater card" for something that was 50% her fault. I sympathize, but this kind of thing isn't just limited to men, nor should you lump an entire pilot group into one person's behavior in an effort to drum up support.

That's a cheap shot, and I'm not impressed.

Ditto!!

I have question for you all concerning a Pilot at your Company on what I see is Disturbing and Criminal. First Off I have a Close friend that works at your Airline as a FA and Both She and the Pilot in Question are based in EWR he's on 757 FO been there about 3-4 years. Anyways This friend of mind meets this pilot who tells her he is Single they date for awhile couple months then she learns out he has a serious girlfriend that lives with him in his apartment in Manhatten.

Upon finding out she breaks up with the guy however during the course of the relationship they had sex and it wasn't until after the fact that she found out he has Genital Herpes and Failed to disclose this small piece of info to her. In the flash of a second she has had her whole life turned upside down. To make matters worse she discovered that he did the same thing and gave another of your FA's Genital Herpes.

I read this guys email reply's to my friend as she confronted him about not disclosing this during there relationship and I was disturbed by his lack or care for what he has done to two fellow employee's.

I have advised my friend to seek criminal charges against the pilot in question as he has admitted guilt in his shameless replies of telling her it's "No big deal" in the emails he sent to her which she saved. Both her and the other FA that he infected are seeking to pursue this but I told them this is something that they might also want to go to your company Ethics Department and was wondering if you all think they should also go to the company?

There are laws in place that make this a serious crime however, I wanted to know what you guys think about a guy like this that puts on the Uniform of a Continental pilot. Would you guys want to fly with someone like this?:mad:

I hadn't logged on to FI for many months. Thanks for reminding me why.

After reading this, a couple of things come to mind:

1. Rapid depressuration is an emergency procedure. I refuse to put that skank mask on until I start turning blue.

2. At my next Cali' layover, I'll never look at the free airline crew complimentary hotel bicycle with intent to ride ever again.

I think this stuff happens all the time on the flop.....F/A's hooking up w/ pilots (some married) and giving them the gift that keeps on giving.

Tell your 'friend' that she should have had him "wrap" it. I think Valtrex is the next call.

Good luck - Baja.

At what point, if any, should a personal issue be reported to CAL? For example: A woman breaks up with her CAL pilot boyfriend who doesn't react too well. At first there is light harassment via phone and email which progresses to him accessing her personal email email, tracking her whereabouts on CAL flights and posing as her on sex sites. When this fails to win to her back he starts to imply that she might be in danger of bodily harm, at which time she contacted law enforcement.

Is there ever a situation that should be reported to management?

At what point, if any, should a personal issue be reported to CAL? For example: A woman breaks up with her CAL pilot boyfriend who doesn't react too well. At first there is light harassment via phone and email which progresses to him accessing her personal email email, tracking her whereabouts on CAL flights and posing as her on sex sites. When this fails to win to her back he starts to imply that she might be in danger of bodily harm, at which time she contacted law enforcement.

Is there ever a situation that should be reported to management?

The difference is that is a crime, punishable by jail time, and she would probably get a restraining order. The other is just a bad decision.

Latest resources

Back