• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Pilots Ethical Behavior

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Huge learning point for the woman involved: turn on the lights and take a good look before you jump on board...

I agree about seeing the doctor and then the lawyer. Perhaps a lawsuit will get him to disclose more info in the future - that's pretty reckless. This is not a CAL issue.

Dude, it takes two to tango, if you don't want an STD, don't screw random people. GTFO.
Common Sense, Right...:rolleyes:

I jump seated once and the old guy(I mean this guy knew Christ himself) flying the plane turned to me and said; "Kid, I feel sorry for you. When I was your age it was the planes that would kill you...The stew's were the the safe bet."

Yeah I know...In this case it's the FO handing out the Bangkok special, but none the less I think it shares the same theme.

Guys I wasn't Looking for Legal Advice Already have that thru a family member who is a Superior Court Judge and the Answer is Yes he is In Big Trouble if Both Flight Attendents seek to pursue this which I believe they will. I was simply asking you guys if Your Ethic's Department (HR) would also be a good avenue to take with this as well?

Yeah my grammers not to good these days was typing this post fast between flights didn't have a chance to run spell check not that it should matter.

What does matter is that apparently there is a Third FA out there in EWR I am told that was also given Herpes by this guy and doesn't want anything to do with him nor does she want to Seek Legal actions instead she is sleeping around with you guys and is Returning the favor and is not disclosing which is F'd up.

I'm not jumping on a soap box but from what I have heard you guys have some real Male Sluts over there that are telling FA's there not married when infact they are. As far as the Condom thing went well her story is she asked him to wear one and his response was he is allergic to latex or he didn't have one so she trusted him.

I'm not gonna name names here guys so don't bother sending me a PM even though I think this guy has No class. It sounds like one or two of you already know who he is and maybe that will be enough or maybe he's reading this post "MOCO" :pimp: and is gonna realize that he has a lot more to lose then just his job.
Sorry, but you and your friend are idiots. Your friend agreed to have unprotected sex. Herpes is not a fatal virus. If fact, herpes has no negative affect on the human body except the fact that it sucks to have an std. Not that I know from personal experence or anything. Maybe you friend is just pissed that she got screwed, literally.

This one falls squarely in the YGBSM category...

Women cheat just as much as men do; it's an established FACT. They just don't talk about it as openly because it's not as socially-acceptable and other women won't trust them if they're grabbing guys who are dating, engaged, or married, for fear that they'll do it to THEIR significant other, so they don't talk about it if they make a habit of it. Go read some studies... it's very enlightening.

Guys have been dealing with this our entire life: wrap it or regret it. Hell, there's been jokes about "pilot error" and pregnant flight attendants since before I was born because the girl said "I'm on the pill" when they knew d*mn well they weren't and just wanted to snag a pilot husband. A girl lies, the guy lives with it his entire life. Sound familiar? Now it's somehow evil and worth taking an entire pilot group to task because a guy did it to a woman?

I'm not saying she "deserved" it whatsoever, not even *HINTING* at that, just that she has little right to complain and NO right to pull the "man hater card" for something that was 50% her fault. I sympathize, but this kind of thing isn't just limited to men, nor should you lump an entire pilot group into one person's behavior in an effort to drum up support.

That's a cheap shot, and I'm not impressed.

This thread went way too many pages without someone saying something about CAL pilots and scabs....:bomb:
thats right and bet some of the pilots don't have college..............,

Latest resources

Back