• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Continental Pilots Ethical Behavior

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice katch Gut, but is it to much of a strech to think maybe he was kidding about grammer and spelin?? :beer:

Actually, I don't. I think his point was well taken about the, er, shortcomings of the original post. But if you're going to hammer someone on spelling and grammar, you'd better be correct yourself.

Is there a hyphen in anal retentive????....

I think I know this girl...

Hey pops, your wording wasn't clear.. did she go get tested and is positive she has it?

I'm not sure what legal action she has available to her. Has she called a lawyer? I don't think FI is a great place to get info for this. A laugh, maybe..... but legal advice?

Hope she's alright. Good girl.

I think you should just convince her to accept it, live with it and sleep with as many pilots as she can to punish them!!!!

Guys I wasn't Looking for Legal Advice Already have that thru a family member who is a Superior Court Judge and the Answer is Yes he is In Big Trouble if Both Flight Attendents seek to pursue this which I believe they will. I was simply asking you guys if Your Ethic's Department (HR) would also be a good avenue to take with this as well?

Yeah my grammers not to good these days was typing this post fast between flights didn't have a chance to run spell check not that it should matter.

What does matter is that apparently there is a Third FA out there in EWR I am told that was also given Herpes by this guy and doesn't want anything to do with him nor does she want to Seek Legal actions instead she is sleeping around with you guys and is Returning the favor and is not disclosing which is F'd up.

I'm not jumping on a soap box but from what I have heard you guys have some real Male Sluts over there that are telling FA's there not married when infact they are. As far as the Condom thing went well her story is she asked him to wear one and his response was he is allergic to latex or he didn't have one so she trusted him.

I'm not gonna name names here guys so don't bother sending me a PM even though I think this guy has No class. It sounds like one or two of you already know who he is and maybe that will be enough or maybe he's reading this post "MOCO" :pimp: and is gonna realize that he has a lot more to lose then just his job.

our industry doesn't have the market corner either-- for all the bad rap crews get for cheating- ive still seen it work the other way around more often. the one at home is seeing the same people day in and night out.

I have to agree with Metro. Where is her personal responsibility in this matter? Besides, who cares if he pulled the wool over her eyes? He wasn't married. She should have been a little more careful and not just jumped in the sack with him.

That being said, I'd be pissed if I was her, but she needs to take some responsibility for her actions.

How can you sue for stupidity. It was not a breach of contract. That means everyone that got an std or got cheated on can sue. How many times have our pilots got in trouble because of devious or vengeful flight attendents. I say good for him!! If you reading this Mr. Continental pilot we have your back. Oh yeah tell your girl to keep her god damnn pants on!

Latest resources

Back