• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Congratulations to the CAL boys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I purposefully made no inference as to the ridiculousness of the situation. I just presented the facts. It is up to the individual to infer their own meaning.

My take on it...
1. Yes it's ridiculous that the situation even came up.

2. I'm glad my union leadership nipped it in the bud.

3. The deeper we get into negotiations, the more distractions will be "made up" by management...stay tuned.

right on target

Hey guys, prove me wrong in 2008 and I'll be the first to congratulate you on elevating CAL and supporting the rest of the profession. Until then its all rhetoric and bag tag stickers.

Have a nice day.

No you won't. You'll still be a gutless turd posting on message boards.

Say it in the hotel van sometime. I'd love to hear it.

Hey guys, prove me wrong in 2008 and I'll be the first to congratulate you on elevating CAL and supporting the rest of the profession. Until then its all rhetoric and bag tag stickers.

Have a nice day.

This is why we are working on a great contract to have the Pat Fabins and Poconos of the world congratulate us. Please

CAL EWR B737, this guy will never come out and back up his comments, neither will Pocono. They like to hide behind a wall as they throw out the insults. Why all the hate brother?

Not to rag on UAL, but have you seen what they pay there? Do you get per diem during training, how about a hotel? At least at CAL you do. What about DAL, do they pay for your hotel after indoc? And the pension lump sums at DAL how are they working out? Look there are many trade offs and yes not having insurance for 6 months sucks, but once you get it the policies are really quite good.

But I think I am wasting my time, you have made up your mind about CAL. I on the other hand see so many changes on the horizon for this airline, and they are good ones.

but you, well you have it all figured out!

Just curious, but who do you work for?

Have a nice day.

Just what I thought you are PU$$Y! You can't even post your name to back up your words. What are you afraid of? You just lost all of your credibility on this forum.

Your diatribe above just more deflection so you don't have to answer my question regarding your name.

Sorry I was not clear with my post, I am curious who Pat Fabin works for.

From the way he writes, he works for the perfect airline that is upholding the profession for the rest of us. I can't think of any that fit in that category.

From the way he writes, he works for the perfect airline that is upholding the profession for the rest of us. I can't think of any that fit in that category.

Searching his posts, I surmised the little worthless inoperable tool works for Delta.

My father was a rEAL Eastern pilot who watched hundreds of those Delta opportunists fly extra section after extra section on Eastern's routes when he was on strike. An opportunist in my book is also of scab like qualities.

Fabin, clean out your own closets over there before you cast stones. Once it is cleaned let's talk about what you all did to Pan Am.

The next pilot with a kidney stone at CAL should have his lawyer send CAL legal a letter.

To even consider denying the cockpit crew unlimited water is borderline criminal.

The middle manager ACP who wrote the memo needs to be removed.

I doubt the CALALPA union would support this though. Which is sad but true.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back