Congratulations to the CAL boys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CAL FO 1st year pay = $31/hour.

No medical insurance for your first 6 months.

CAL is doing lots of good for this job...

A guy from Jetblue is taking shots at the CAL contract. :laugh:

Now CAL definitely has some room for improvement, but one thing management can't do is unilaterally impose work rules and pay rates on the pilot group like they do at B6. We have to be dumb enough to vote yes.

Last edited:
"Wait until our 08 contract...then you'll see!" Yeah...in 2010 when you sign your 2008 contract it'll still suck and you'll still be behind everyone else.... same place you've generally been for 20+ years.

CAL sucks...and your SCAB/SCAB coddling army will ensure it stays that way.

"Wait until our 08 contract...then you'll see!" Yeah...in 2010 when you sign your 2008 contract it'll still suck and you'll still be behind everyone else.... same place you've generally been for 20+ years.

You know what you are a real a@@ hole. How about have the balls to post your name when you take shots anonymously from behind your computer. I know you are to much of a pu$$y to do so.

Jayson Baron
EWR B756 CA

You forget that by that time Scabs will be less of an issue. So....new, strong MEC blood, new people that know what a bad deal is when they see one. Plus the eagerness and will of the pilot group to fight. I think it's fair to say that CAL will get its due.

Instead of the bitterness, why not support them instead? C'mmon people, get with the program! It's not pilot against pilot. It's Management against pilot! CAL wins....we all win. It's as simple as that!

What you dickheads did to our EAL brothers during their strike was just as heinous as scabbing.

You are typical of the double breasted a-hole mentality over there. Maybe another bankruptcy and some more paycuts will change your tune?

Last edited:

Usually with this much hate there are much deeper issues, if it makes him feel better to go on a anomyous message board spout off so be it, maybe mommy did not love him enough, and daddy loved him to much who knows but he has some serious anger issues or a little man complex.

Pat no matter how much you hate us you will still be an unhappy and small man.

Not sure how that explanation makes the issue any less rediculous. The manager who wrote the first memo worked for Continental, right? Someone put that manager in a position to write such memos, correct? That's the culture they grow there... like the rest of the mold in Houston.

I purposefully made no inference as to the ridiculousness of the situation. I just presented the facts. It is up to the individual to infer their own meaning.

My take on it...
1. Yes it's ridiculous that the situation even came up.

2. I'm glad my union leadership nipped it in the bud.

3. The deeper we get into negotiations, the more distractions will be "made up" by management...stay tuned.

Hey guys, prove me wrong in 2008 and I'll be the first to congratulate you on elevating CAL and supporting the rest of the profession. Until then its all rhetoric and bag tag stickers.

Have a nice day.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back