Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GVFlyer said:
You are spectacularly uninformed.~

I listened to a couple of hours of Air America....

Scary. People believe this crap.

I got a question.

Where were the Al Qaida when we attacked Serbia (we rescued many american airmen in WWII) under Clinton?

Answer.... uh the side we fought on behalf of.

Where were Milosovic's WND?

Okay okay Rusty. I guess you and I just have a difference of perception. In a way, you're using the same arguments that Seaspray was using before, ie. that some people higher up in Teamsters are corrupt and therefore the whole organization is corrupt and worthless. And I will counter with the same argument I gave to Seaspray:so what? there's corruption everywhere. There's plenty of corruption in our own government. Should we all move to Canada or elsewhere? Does that mean that ALL government officials are corrupt? There's corruption in the military. Does that mean that ALL servicemen and women are corrupt, or that they're debasing themselves by being part of that organization? How about our schools? Any corruption there? Are we bad parents, or are the kids bad because we keep sending them to a place that may have some corruption in it somewhere?

Teamsters have been thugs in some instances in the past. But not all. And they've done a lot of good for a lot of workers too. As for calling anyone a scab, I seem to recall there were a few hotheads on this board starting that rumor, but I never heard any communication from 1108's leadership saying anything like that.
Many of us could care less about flying G-planes. But understand that RTS did agree to it in our contract.
And either a plane is broken or it isn't. Is it that we were intentionally breaking things, or simply stopped doing the company of the favor of flying planes that weren't 100% legal?
See what I mean? Perception.

Captainzero1 said:
Rustyfan, I was on your side until that Bill Clinton crack. At Least he did not kill 2500 soldiers and wounded countless others like the current occupant in the WH.

are you just...stupid ?

RustyFan said:
Sweet Cakes, a Guantanamo Bay Interrogator couldn’t get you to speak plain English. You are one missed up chicky. And who drags their kids out of the house at 11:30 at night to go get “daddy”?

If I called my wife (of 34 years next month) and told her to come get me at the airport, she’d laugh her *ss off and tell me to catch a cab, “Survivors on, I aint getting out of bed.”

I bet your husband does have a lot to share with you. After you go digging through his bag like a beaver in a trash can looking for those hotel shampoos, I bet ole lover boy just can’t wait to share a pillow with ya and hear about your escapades on the internet.

Let me give you some marital advice. Go drink a big old bottle of “shut the **** up” and buy a cook book.
You...are an angry monkey.

Can we put you down for the 1108 P.R. position when you become one of us ? :nuts:

Last edited:
G100driver said:
XShip ... Nice post.

It is nice to see well reasoned posts with flaming for flaming sake.

:beer:

It certainly was long winded. I just hope the FLOPs aircrews can re-gain
some of what they've lost over the last 2 years.

Best of luck.

XSR, it isn't possible to do justice to a complicated subject if you restrict yourself to a sound-bite posting style. I read every word of your post and agreed with your assessment of that situation. I'm glad to see you recognized that pilots are highly skilled professionals that are making far less then they should, which makes their situation far different from the auto industry's.

Rusty, broad generalities run the risk of turning into a biased attitude. Just as every individual within a group (race, gender, age, etc) deserves to be judged on their own merit, so too, does every Local within a National Union. 1108 should be judged by no one's record, but their own, and those of us who think of the union in terms of the local don't have to swallow our community spirit to meet your demands. It is common knowledge on this board that 1108 is a Local within Teamsters so there is nothing wrong with us putting our local affiliation before our national one, just as Texans don't have to point out to others that they are Americans.

On a personal note, my thanks to those who remembered my birthday today. Your thoughtfulness has brightened my day.
NJW

gunfyter said:
Are you out of your mind? Did you forget that we found the training camps where Saddam trained Al Qaida to hijack planes?
Hmmm...and here I thought that was Afghanistan. :rolleyes:

You really need to open your mind a little. Rush, Hannity, and O'Reilly are NOT the Three Wise Men.

Now I'm done with the off-topic rhetoric. Promise.

netjetwife said:
XSR, it isn't possible to do justice to a complicated subject if you restrict yourself to a sound-bite posting style. I read every word of your post and agreed with your assessment of that situation. I'm glad to see you recognized that pilots are highly skilled professionals that are making far less then they should, which makes their situation far different from the auto industry's.

Agreed. I only saw one union reasonably up close and personal which was
some years ago. Most of my family members are now either retired from
that industry (auto) or have moved on to other employment.

The correlation I was making was this; some of my retired family members
now have the possibility of losing some or all of their retirement. This is
something the here-and-now, take care of me crowd forgets. The auto
workers were all for big pay raises, lots of promises for retirement and
great benefits. Those same workers are now the retired crowd and
looking at the possible end of their benefits.

Some will argue this could have been avoided by management. Yet these
same people will tell you what a great job the union did for them. Well,
I have to blame all three for the demise. Management tried to lowball,
the unions tried to overcharge and the workers simply went along with
the highest bidder.

The pilots need to heed past mistakes of other unionized workers. They
need to keep tight reins on the union through accountability. If anyone
understands accountability it's a pilot.

Happy B-day.

netjetwife said:
Rusty, broad generalities run the risk of turning into a biased attitude.[/qoute]

THIS IS CNM (chicken nugget momma) HEADLINE NEWS
The World Leader in Communist Union News

Good evening, I’m Queen Latifah and you’re watching CNM, HEADLINE NEWS.

Our top story this evening… I’m still spewing crap I know nothing about… BLAH BLAH BLAH… Did I mention my husband was an F-16 pilot?… BLAH BLAH BLAH… Do I look fat in these jeans?... BLAH BLAH BLAH… Unions will save the world from itself… BLAH BLAH BLAH… John Kerry is my hero… BLAH BLAH BLAH…

netjetwife said:
On a personal note, my thanks to those who remembered my birthday today. Your thoughtfulness has brightened my day.
NJW

I wanted to send one, but Tyson Chicken doesnt make an edible ranch flavor card.

To see a pic of the bday girl

I will bet we can see a picture of the birthday girl on cameltoe.com!

Honey mustard is on the house.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back