• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass Uniforms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you suggesting a possible merger between Compass and another regional carrier?

Oh boy, this thread is like a combination of 6 or 7 different threads that are all really old and over discussed...Compass is going to be bought by republic, merged with comair, sold by NWA, joined on the mainline, and then flushed out when they furlough which may or may not happen. Did I forget anything?

Compass is going to start branded flying in July.

You heard it here first!

It would be good for Compass to merge. Then the 175s would have a higher payscale which would give us at RAH leverage during our negotiations which are going on currently. Not to mention, putting a mainline aircraft back where it belongs. Good luck Compass, unfortunately I think you'll need it.

You guys top out at 116.00 an hr on the 175. That my friends is quite better than what they get. It is actually more than we get on the CRJ-900 here at DAL. Now the 195 rate is about 136.00 an hr here at DAL at the end of this contract.
FWIW, I would love for you to get higher rates. It might price you out of that flying though.

Latest resources

Back