• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Compass Uniforms

callowayhd

Total Time
When does Compass get new uniforms to match the Delta double breasted since they are all being put on the delta mainline seniority list

SEVEN

Total Time
When does Compass get new uniforms to match the Delta double breasted since they are all being put on the delta mainline seniority list
:puke:
......never forget, you're warming another pilots seat!

buscap

Total Time
I remember when some Comair guys made this same point, based on the napkins in the galley saying DELTA.

Funny stuff!!

MCOE175

Total Time
Rich Hirst (a family friend) said mergering DAL/Comapass will not happen. It is basically a logistical nightmare.

Who knows?

Brasilia Pup

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Total Time
enough

:laugh: ROTFLMAO! :rolleyes: And I have some ocean-front property in Montana I want to sell to you!

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
Rich Hirst (a family friend) said mergering DAL/Compass will not happen. It is basically a logistical nightmare.

Who knows?

A logistical nightmare is merging NWA and DAL. Merging CPS is nothing more than handing out a new FOM and POH to 340 pilots. (partially TIC)

wmuflyguy

flunky
Total Time
5k+
I remember when some Comair guys made this same point, based on the napkins in the galley saying DELTA.

Funny stuff!!

Some still do...well not based on napkins.

MCOE175

Total Time
:laugh: ROTFLMAO! :rolleyes: And I have some ocean-front property in Montana I want to sell to you!

Yea that does sound good... Let me clarify this some more. I never actually heard it myself... This was told to me through family. And when I say family, you have to remember families are big.

So sorry for posting it that way... I should have said my sister's neighbor's aunt's florist.

buscap

Total Time
Some still do...well not based on napkins.

You are correct. I think the premise is now based on the airsick bags.

Just as credible.

Freeze

Total Time
plenty
Compass is a knat on a elephant's hind-quarter. Delta has a plan for you--"swoosh"--as the handle is pressed down.

SpauldingSmails

Aboard the sloop.
Total Time
>7000
In response to the original question.... I think we'll be wearing the blue FNWA suits for a long time. I'm sure there's more than a few still available over at building C.