• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass Uniforms

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys top out at 116.00 an hr on the 175. That my friends is quite better than what they get. It is actually more than we get on the CRJ-900 here at DAL. Now the 195 rate is about 136.00 an hr here at DAL at the end of this contract.
FWIW, I would love for you to get higher rates. It might price you out of that flying though.

They don't have an E-175 payscale; it's by number of seats. "E-jets" 78 seats or less are paid at the E-170 rate on APC. 79 - 99 seat jets are paid at the E-175 rate.

Last edited:
It would be good for Compass to merge. Then the 175s would have a higher payscale which would give us at RAH leverage during our negotiations which are going on currently. Not to mention, putting a mainline aircraft back where it belongs. Good luck Compass, unfortunately I think you'll need it.

Yeah.....but then those at RAH would have much less of a chance of getting on at DL years from now when they hire again. Not everyone at RAH is a lifer.

Fact is that you guys make about 116 per hr for the top end. That is probably the best paying regional job in the industry. 88 CA makes about 140 an hr.

Fact is that you guys make about 116 per hr for the top end. That is probably the best paying regional job in the industry. 88 CA makes about 140 an hr.

They have a very junior pilot group. There's only about 20 pilots that have been there more than 10 years. We'll see if the top end of their pay scale is still that high in a few years. Also, their first officers top out at $37/hour.

It is a phantom rate. No Compass pilot will ever be anywhere near that top rate--ever.

What is your point? Please explain your hate for CRJ drivers.

I Dont "hate" anyone :rolleyes:, dramaqueen. my point is that most of the people "hating" on compass and the potential of combining with mainline are CRJ guys. Meaning other regional guys that feel that they are being left out. Look at the peoples profiles that are badmouthing this and see if i'm wrong.

You yourself have biatched and moaned about compass for months. Cya mrs. dramaqueen ;)

I Dont "hate" anyone :rolleyes:, dramaqueen. my point is that most of the people "hating" on compass and the potential of combining with mainline are CRJ guys. Meaning other regional guys that feel that they are being left out. Look at the peoples profiles that are badmouthing this and see if i'm wrong.

You yourself have biatched and moaned about compass for months. Cya mrs. dramaqueen ;)

Don't bother, man. It's like being a high school teacher trying to tell two teenaged girls not to fight over the guy who just pulled into the student parking lot in a brand new Mustang. That is the mentality you're attempting to reason with. Ain't worth your time.

I was not talking about the CPS rate, I am taking about the RAH rate.

CPS will ideally never get past year three in longevity. One we start to flow, it will be the easiest way to DAL.

You really are a toolbox. It is not that we feel like we would be left out, it is in fact, that you would be leaving us out because you like their airplane better. It is the same tired old "only certain airplanes are worthy" syndrom.

Those from the outside see it. You will deny it. But it is undeniable. We have seen what selective worthiness has done to the industry. You will say that you are taking it back. But the truth is you are cherry picking the aircraft that you like better. But now you will proceed to justify it by telling me that is the only thing attainable right now and how the E-jets have the same MEC.

Well how convienient that Compass doesn't fly SF340's and share an MEC. We wouldn't here boo from you if that was the case.

You say you want all jets back? Prove it to me.

Latest resources

Back