• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass to Seperate from DAL MEC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It only takes one Compass pilot to file a DFR lawsuit, and this one would be a slam dunk since the Compass pilots don't even have a vote on their MEC.

The "lifers" at the regionals are a minority...However it is a minority that you are going to have to deal with...

Taking advice from you on lawsuits is like taking advice on peace from the Taliban. Now back to your regularly scheduled------->:crying::crying::crying:

I don't think there is a lifetime opportunity at a shell company like Compass. Compass doesn't own anything. They operate someone else's airplanes with contract maintenance in offices owned by someone else. Good luck to anyone who decides to stay.

I don't think there is a lifetime opportunity at a shell company like Compass. Compass doesn't own anything. They operate someone else's airplanes with contract maintenance in offices owned by someone else. Good luck to anyone who decides to stay.

Same could have been said about Republic at one time....Never say never...The rules are changing as the tail starts to wag the dog...

You mean the one hand picked my the DAL MEC?

Vetted by the DAL MEC, and elected by all the LEC reps (including the NWA guys who want us in the MEC). There seems to be some misunderstanding that he was simply appointed by decree.

The previous coordinator was given the job, for she was the only person interested in the job.

But yes, the very same person... and no, I am not him.

Last edited:
Vetted by the DAL MEC, and elected by all the LEC reps (including the NWA guys who want us in the MEC). There seems to be some misunderstanding that he was simply appointed by decree.

The previous coordinator was given the job, for she was the only person interested in the job.

But yes, the very same person... and no, I am not him.

Did the Compass pilots vote? Does he have a vote on the Delta MEC?

Latest resources

Back