• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass now hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good luck to you and hope you get the interview and the job.

I appreciate the kind words. I've applied 3 times so far. Each time they open the hiring window I apply. Like I said, no rejection e-mail yet, but no interview. Just hanging in there.

I know a few guys at Compass without a 4 year degree. One of them is very senior and seems to think the flow thru will not be an issue. Your pessimistic thoughts please?

I know a few guys at Compass without a 4 year degree. One of them is very senior and seems to think the flow thru will not be an issue. Your pessimistic thoughts please?

Don't ask don't tell. Not sure if they ask for transcripts during the flow process. For the guys at Mesaba that took the flow, it was mainly.."this is your class date for the "9".

Don't ask don't tell. Not sure if they ask for transcripts during the flow process. For the guys at Mesaba that took the flow, it was mainly.."this is your class date for the "9".

There are pilots working at Legacy without a 4 year degree. But that is past tense. Mesaba did hire folks without a degree during the hiring boom.

But if you look at the Compass website, it clearly states 4 year degree required. On the application process it does ask you educational background.

Phase I scheduled

Just got a call today from Compass HR for a Phase I interview in ATL. Consists of an ATP, personality, and cognitive skills test. If I do well in ATL I get invited to interview in MSP at a later date.

Has this always been the MO for getting hired on at Compass? Is it being done this way now because of the whole Delta flow agreement? Or are there people who can bypass Phase I and go straight to the personal interview in MSP?

FWIW I applied on May 22, I also have an internal rec.

Hi!

Previously, the whole hiring process was w/ Compass in MSP.

The guy at Compass without a degree I think qualifies for the flow, because the 4yr degree requirement was changed AFTER lots of guys were already at Compass, and the flow was ALREADY established...

cliff
LFW

I applied initially in January, and received the thanks but no-thanks email in mid May. I just assumed they flushed the system when they re-opened the window, so I reapplied.

For those of you who received the thanks, but no thanks e-mail: how long was it from the time you applied until the e-mail?

For the same reason why some drive Mercedes and some drive Toyota.

I don't get it, what does that have to do with rjs and tprops flown on the same route? And by the way, Toyotas are actually better built and last longer than Mercedes with less maintnance. You should have picked Dodge or Kia.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back