• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass now hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Delta is NOT performing the interviews. CPZ is using the DAL ATL facility for pre-employment testing until Compass gets its facility in MSP set up. Personal interviews will be conducted by CPZ.

Bob

Exactly, DAL cannot perform the hiring process for Compass; that would consititute a vertical integration problem, and Compass could no longer be held as a separate entity.

Instead, a Deltaesque interview will be conducted by Compass people using very, very similar (*pounding shoe on table*) assesment standards.

Folks as DAL parks the NWA DC9-30-40's CPZ will increase their flying.......there's something wrong with that.

If you think that's wrong, well.....................

Folks as DAL parks the NWA DC9-30-40's CPZ will increase their flying.......there's something wrong with that. .....................

Incorrect, Compass cannot increase flying due to DAL limits on 76 seat flying. Compass is hiring to replace potential "flow" to DAL this fall. This was the intent of both NWA and ALPA when Compass was established.

Bob

So did anyone get a call this week to schedule an interview? I applied and at least haven't received a rejection e-mail. 4000 total, 2500 Part 121, 1900 E170 time and an internal rec. Furloughed NJA. Maybe I'm still in the running.

So did anyone get a call this week to schedule an interview? I applied and at least haven't received a rejection e-mail. 4000 total, 2500 Part 121, 1900 E170 time and an internal rec. Furloughed NJA. Maybe I'm still in the running.

Do you have a 4 year degree? It's a must for Delta flowthrough.

Quick question. Why do some regional airlines fly turbo props and some fly RJ's? I have flown two different airlines from BWI to HPN. On one trip, I flew a Dash 8 by Piedmont and the other trip I flew via Air Wisconsin on a CRJ.

Quick question. Why do some regional airlines fly turbo props and some fly RJ's? I have flown two different airlines from BWI to HPN. On one trip, I flew a Dash 8 by Piedmont and the other trip I flew via Air Wisconsin on a CRJ.

For the same reason why some drive Mercedes and some drive Toyota.

Different aircraft for different purposes, sometimes the capabilites of both types overlap. Hence, you'll have multiple types serving the same routes on occaison.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back