Compass now hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi!

It is because DAL is in charge, and DAL wanted some of the hiring process done in ATL.

Also, they guy was NOT saying that one airplane was crap, and the other great. He was saying they are different, with two different missions.

When I run errands around town (when I am in the US), I drive the Civic Si. When we go on a road trip to Toronto or Chicago with the family, we take the Toyota Avalon. And there IS mission overlap. We don't have an unlimited number of autos, so when we do errands in town with the WHOLE family, we take the Avalon, or if I go on a road trip by myself, or just with the boys, I take the Civic.

Just got a call today from Compass HR for a Phase I interview in ATL. Consists of an ATP, personality, and cognitive skills test. If I do well in ATL I get invited to interview in MSP at a later date.

Has this always been the MO for getting hired on at Compass? Is it being done this way now because of the whole Delta flow agreement? Or are there people who can bypass Phase I and go straight to the personal interview in MSP?

FWIW I applied on May 22, I also have an internal rec.

All new hires now will be subject to the Delta interview minus the shrink. Phase I is in ATL for now until the proper people are trained to do it up in MSP. Nobody will be bypassing any phase of the interview unfortunately. I feel sorry for a the new hires that has to go through the new interview process.

Why do you feel sorry for the Cps newhires going through this new and improved interview process? We ALL did at DAL, the new hires at CPS are essentially being hired for DAL and will all flow to DAL within 3-4 years. Getting hired at CPS in the next 1-3 years is nearly as good as getting on at mainline, except the obvious and thinly veiled B scale. This will allow some RJ, furloughed and Military guys that don't get selected for an interview at mainline to get on in a roundabout way. Turnabout is fair play and if anyone trying to get on at CPS with the full knowledge and intention of flowing up to DAL then they should go through the same interview that WE did and nothing less. Glad to see the visit to the shrink is gone, total waste of time and money....hopefully they'll eliminate it for mainline as well.

Good luck to all applicants, you will honestly love it here!

Wait, so as a Compass guy, you have to interview at Delta? That kinda defeats the point of a flowthrough. It shouldn't be called a flowthrough if you have to interview, it shoudl be called a 'preferential interview.' BIG difference.

And I really wonder, if Delta furloughs ever happened, would mainline FOs have to "interview" to get on with Compass. Of course not. They would just flowright back, no questions asked. :rolleyes:

Wait, so as a Compass guy, you have to interview at Delta? That kinda defeats the point of a flowthrough. It shouldn't be called a flowthrough if you have to interview, it shoudl be called a 'preferential interview.' BIG difference.

And I really wonder, if Delta furloughs ever happened, would mainline FOs have to "interview" to get on with Compass. Of course not. They would just flowright back, no questions asked. :rolleyes:

NO Compass has changed their Hiring process to Mirror Delta's Hiring process. Get hired at Compass "going through an Interview that is the same as a Delta Interview" Means you are hired at compass, and in a perfect world will be at Delta in 3-4 years without an interview. From what I have been told you simply just show up on day one of your Delta Ground school

ASA thread question about Compass

Is it true that if you fly at compass you are a Delta pilot?

ps. where did the ASA threads go?

Now that Deltas will be running the hiring, will the pilots hired pre delta hiring have to take the psycho test to be eligible to be a Delta pilot? Are there any gouges for that?

i've heard they wont have to interview at all. lucky f's.

you don't get more of a free lunch in this industry.

Latest resources

Back