Compass new bases after Delta NW Merge?

skipro101

Total Time
Whats the chance that Compass would eventually get Western bases after Delta and NW merge?

Skyjet

Total Time
10000+
I don't think Compass will be around in two years.

time builder

Total Time
I'm sure they can try SLC for a while.....

just like ASA, Shuttle America, Expressjet.....

79%N1

Total Time
2 many
Come on down to ATL............why not, everyone else is here!

rightseatjocky

GO PADRES
Total Time
Amen to that 79.......
I welcome them to Atlanta.. please come down here and they can experience the holding and vectoring for no reason.

WSurf

The Smack Down!
Total Time
Amen to that 79.......
I welcome them to Atlanta.. please come down here and they can experience the holding and vectoring for no reason.
Block or Better takes that sting off. Now if its the go home leg, thats a different story.

4.0atRIDDLE

Total Time
35 hrs
I heard a rumor from top management at Republic that they are in the works of purchasing Compass. I believe that an anouncement will be made after the new year...

FSIGRAD

Total Time
I heard a rumor from top management at Republic that they are in the works of purchasing Compass. I believe that an anouncement will be made after the new year...
This has been around the rumor mill for awhile. Our new DL 175's are exact copies of the compass birds.

filejw

Total Time
I think the NW pilot contract prevents a sale for 36 mo.

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory

Crash Pad

Total Time
Let me scratch off some basses for you.

Memphis is as good as closed. CVG is on the block. Look at the hubs... then look at a map of the US. Then think... which ones would I close if I couldn't make a profit.

Bleedovertemp

Total Time
7000+
Got some furloughed friends over there and per the head honchos Delta says MEM stays. But you know how the grapevine goes.

~~~^~~~

Total Time
7,500+
It would be difficult to sell an airline in this market. However, Delta's management talks from time to time about sales of their WO carriers.

IFLYIMC

Total Time
I predict that when the SLI is complete you will see the CPZ pilots stapled to the bottom and all the CPZ planes flown by DAL. You heard it here first!

DrewBlows

Go Tigers!
Total Time
Let me scratch off some basses for you.

Memphis is as good as closed. CVG is on the block. Look at the hubs... then look at a map of the US. Then think... which ones would I close if I couldn't make a profit.
Thanks for the in depth analysis, very helpful.