Compass agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Linedriver

I know this Compass agreement is old news but the timeliness of this recent communique concerning Delta flow down concerns me.

Any thoughts?

Can you give us a lil' info here?

WHAT "recent communique" do you speak of?

WTF are you talking about. Specifically?

Without specifics... We can't even begin to properly degrade you, talk about how Compass "Sucks Dong", let alone begin to start a discussion as to why the "New" DAL/NWA sucks so bad that even the captives want to believe that ALL IS WELL.

Love,

YKMKR

Last edited:
Not sure what you're talking about either.... but if you took a job with a flow-through agreement, be prepared for a possible flow back to occur.

The council 44 communique came out today. It goes over the resolution that was passed in regards to Compass.

Not sure what you're talking about either.... but if you took a job with a flow-through agreement, be prepared for a possible flow back to occur.

There was an update that went out today for the LEC meeting that took place earlier this month.

Really was wondering if the discussion of the Compass representation and resolution on the flow back was coincidental or if they are getting their ducks in a row for some adjustment.

Was addressing any Delta guys in the know.

different LECs are putting out opposite things on the subject. Bottom line, It has nothing really to do with the flow changing.

Last edited:
Well, yet another reason I feel it would be best for Compass to remain within Delta MEC. If you guys were to flowback, you'd still be able to vote on mainline issues within your LEC. Remember we still have FNWA guys on the property at Compass as well, although I think only 3 remain.

Exactly, we will see how the MEC acts at their meeting in MEM this week.
After the DTW meeting this weeks there should be no fewer than three resolutions for keeping them part of the MEC and one against. (66 in NYC)

Latest resources

Back