• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, my little wiener. That and the fact that flyboyike is so far away from having to worry about flow or getting to the majors that it is ridiculous. He is years away from seeing the left seat let alone having enough time to send out a resume. Plus he will never see a flow the way Comair has it set up. Had I known he was such a small fry I would not have dignified his posts with a response.

You are exactly the reason this problem will never be solved....but it will provide hours of FI entertainment....

Flyboyike isn't worried about "flowing up"....he is worried about you flowing back...

Yeah, my little wiener. That and the fact that flyboyike is so far away from having to worry about flow or getting to the majors that it is ridiculous. He is years away from seeing the left seat let alone having enough time to send out a resume. Plus he will never see a flow the way Comair has it set up. Had I known he was such a small fry I would not have dignified his posts with a response.

Oh I was thinking small airplane but you would know best.

This coming from the guy who never had the brass to leap. GMFB.

I'm glad I didn't "leap" into the fire.....I didn't have little pecker syndrome like you....I'm happy flying my put-put.....

You are exactly the reason this problem will never be solved....but it will provide hours of FI entertainment....

Flyboyike isn't worried about "flowing up"....he is worried about you flowing back...

Well Joe since he works for comair he will never have to worry about flowing to Delta or anyone flowing back to comair. It fine that he wants it that way, he stokes the fire between Delta and comiar that will kill any chances of comair pilots getting chances to work at Delta. That's OK though. All comair pilots feel like you and don't want to work here. So it doesn't matter. Lets keep us as seperate as possible. The hiring department at Delta sees this from the comair pilots and makes sure that their wish is answered. Last year Delta hired regional pilots 50 to 1 from other than comair.

Well Joe since he works for comair he will never have to worry about flowing to Delta or anyone flowing back to comair. It fine that he wants it that way, he stokes the fire between Delta and comiar that will kill any chances of comair pilots getting chances to work at Delta. That's OK though. All comair pilots feel like you and don't want to work here. So it doesn't matter. Lets keep us as seperate as possible. The hiring department at Delta sees this from the comair pilots and makes sure that their wish is answered. Last year Delta hired regional pilots 50 to 1 from other than comair.

You guys tried to get LOA 2006-10 to apply to ASA and CMR...It was RJDC legal action that put that on hold for now...You don't get it....Flowthrough/flowbacks don't work for regional pilots....they are far better deals for the mainline pilots.

If a regional pilot wants to go the majors...they can apply and get hired the regular way...far more likely that way than through some mythical promise of a flowthrough....

The regional pilots aren't buying the flowthrough anymore....well except for the Compass folks....

You guys tried to get LOA 2006-10 to apply to ASA and CMR...It was RJDC legal action that put that on hold for now...You don't get it....Flowthrough/flowbacks don't work for regional pilots....they are far better deals for the mainline pilots.

If a regional pilot wants to go the majors...they can apply and get hired the regular way...far more likely that way than through some mythical promise of a flowthrough....

The regional pilots aren't buying the flowthrough anymore....well except for the Compass folks....

You have a perspective of ASA to Delta. Delta hires many ASA pilots. This is VASTLY different for the Northwest regional pilots that wanted to work for NWA. This very fact is what spawned the interest by the NWA regionals to pursue a flow. It isn't the same as you saw.

If I am not mistaken I thought this would apply to future deliveries. So his position wouldn't change from where it is now. Only if they experience growth that Delta gives them. Only then would it have effect.

Thanks. Where I come from, we like our risk to be commensurate with the benefits, not outweigh them hundreds to one.

Your max first officer pay is less than our probation pay. I wouldn't call the risk hundreds to one. It doesn't really matter what you or I think. Comair will not have a flow. I'm not even sure Comair will exist in a few years. If it is still here, I'm not sure you won't be furloughed in a few months anyway due to Comair cutbacks. You might not have a seat to offer for flow anyway. That being said, good luck to you. I wish no bad luck on any fellow aviatior even if we do have different opinions.

Latest resources

Back