• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If our MEC deems a flow is in OUR best interest AND we can convince Delta mgmt. that it will be in THEIR interest it will be done with or without you. Your group will agree to the flow or your group will lose flying. You own no flying so I don't think you hold any bargaining chips. If your groups decides not to play ball, so be it. You saw how easy compass was set up and that can be done very easily again.

So the Compass single list resolution failed at the MEC meeting.....Why? After all they only wanted a staple and the resolution only directed the MEC to "study" it....No reason for it to fail...unless the two-tiered level within ALPA is still alive and kicking....

If our MEC deems a flow is in OUR best interest AND we can convince Delta mgmt. that it will be in THEIR interest it will be done with or without you. Your group will agree to the flow or your group will lose flying. You own no flying so I don't think you hold any bargaining chips. If your groups decides not to play ball, so be it. You saw how easy compass was set up and that can be done very easily again.

Well, I rather doubt Compass (or similar) will be the answer every time someone "doesn't play ball", but who knows? I, for one, am done trying to make sense of this industry.

The ink on your ticket is still wet. Don't you worry about flow and mainline little man. You couldn't be further away. Now run on back to the regionals thread board.

How very original. Did you come up with that one yourself or did you need help?

hmm compesating for something!!??

Yeah, my little wiener. That and the fact that flyboyike is so far away from having to worry about flow or getting to the majors that it is ridiculous. He is years away from seeing the left seat let alone having enough time to send out a resume. Plus he will never see a flow the way Comair has it set up. Had I known he was such a small fry I would not have dignified his posts with a response.

Latest resources

Back