• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Compass agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So the Compass single list resolution failed at the MEC meeting.....Why? After all they only wanted a staple and the resolution only directed the MEC to "study" it....No reason for it to fail...unless the two-tiered level within ALPA is still alive and kicking....

I believe it passed at each base that it was presented at. (3 lecs from what i heard) Believe it or not, there is a significant push going on now.

*sigh* ... and Joe Merchant breaches the door, and hijacks another thread. Yaaaaaay!

So the Compass single list resolution failed at the MEC meeting.....

Can any DAL guys confirm this? Seems like bad politics to me for an MEC to vote down a resolution that was passed by 3 out of 4 Local Councils.

It doesn't really matter what you or I think. Comair will not have a flow. I'm not even sure Comair will exist in a few years. If it is still here, I'm not sure you won't be furloughed in a few months anyway due to Comair cutbacks. You might not have a seat to offer for flow anyway.

I agree with you on all of that, especially Comair's existence. To my mind, though, that's all the more reason for me NOT to blindly surrender my seat (however secure or insecure it is) to flowback. IOW, I feel there is enough pressure on my job security without yet another threat.

I believe it passed at each base that it was presented at. (3 lecs from what i heard) Believe it or not, there is a significant push going on now.

Two different Delta pilots, who are reliable, have stated that the MEC did not pass it at their meeting last week.

Last edited:
*sigh* ... and Joe Merchant breaches the door, and hijacks another thread. Yaaaaaay!

I'm sorry...I thought this thread was about Compass and subsequently the resolution to staple Compass....What was I thinking?:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back