Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Coming up on 94 hours of Standby for the Month.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
grump, go get me that SWA, Fedex job. Until then STFU. If it happens it happens, I made most of those posts, so what. The jetblue thing was posted by a buddy at eagle who is a 5th fo with a wife and kid, I rather he spend his money on something worth while, all of the othe posts were mine. What does that prove? Nothing, I have clearly stated i go if and when I get a better job, until then u grumpy are stuck with me, so again make me STFU!

You are Grump are a true gentleman and aviator. Im sure there are a dozen sic dniffing everytime they see ur name come across there pager, good luck with that stick removal.

Last edited:
Grump why are all your post insulting, sarcastic, and astard like? Is your life that sh!tty you have to post in such a manner?

You are truly a short-sighted fool, who apparently can't read.

Actually, I'm not omnipotent, merely omniscient.

The phrase, "Get a life," comes to mind.

You are a fool. Good luck getting your job back,

So you want to work more and be paid less? :rolleyes: You must be at Mesa.

Way to backpedal after all the hype and build-up. :rolleyes:

BWAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!!!!! *gasp* *snort* BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!! *gasp* *sniff*

Because he's an idiot.

It's really sad you have so little self-worth.

When all the regional a__holes jumped ship to the fracs.

Piece of crap. But for you? It's great!

What a dumb-ass thing to say.

Actually, I think you're talking about the Lonely Gay Pilot's Association

What an ungrateful SOB!

You are a flame-baiting idiot.

Holy crap that was stupid!!

Last edited:
Get Real KMan

Freight Dog hit it on the head. You are truely blessed to have a job at Netjets (if you can actually call what we do work). Instead of taking this to your scheduling committee (can't wait for our contract to standup our committees), you come here and accomplish what. You show the world that fractional guys are a bunch of pilots who are self indulgent, whiners. Yes, a whiner. You call standby at the FBO abuse. What are they abusing, your sense of entitlement. Well, fortunately most will recognize that you fall into what I call the 10% rule. What ever the situation, you can count on 10% of your population to be your whiners, gold brickers, and all around never happy with _________ (fill in the blank).

Ever spent the night in a Seneca wrapped in an engine cover in a midwest winter where there were no rooms to be had? Ever loaded 5000 lbs of freight by hand AFTER 8 hours on a stackable plastic chair?

I think my give-a-damn is busted.

Grump why are all your post insulting, sarcastic, and astard like? Is your life that sh!tty you have to post in such a manner?

In Grump's defense, most of those replies were geared at B19. :D

So since you apparently disagree with my statements quoted above, you must agree with those to whom I was responding. Interesting. That says a lot about you.

So since you apparently disagree with my statements quoted above, you must agree with those to whom I was responding. Interesting. That says a lot about you.

Its not that I agree or disagree with whom you were replying to, its how you responded. That tells us a lot about you.

Now that is super service!:nuts:

Panties, your the one telling me to stfu and stop whining. I went on a rant for a bit cause i was being used to the absolute limit of my sanity, you guys jump on me for it. Its a new month, lets just call it boys, and move on.

Latest resources

Back