• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

comair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, you guys really got to Biatch5........oh, by the way, the Comair female pilots are some of the hottest, most at least...now if we can just get the flight attendants to be about 30 years younger and 100 pounds lighter, it really messes up our W&B......

Just a little stat for all you Delta guys (and B6Driver) who think that since 9/11 comair is just hiring Comair acedamy dudes.....in my class back in 2002 here it goes:

2 Furloughed mainline dudes(727,Scarebus)
2 Corporate dudes (Jets)
1 Hottie (oh, from another commuter)
2 dudes from another commuters
3 retired military pilots
1 AirForce reserve pilot
1 dude from a foreign country flying some crazy *hit in central/south america (charter)
and....drum role please.....1 dude from the academy

So: 2 Mainline; 2 corporate; 1 hottie; 3 commuters; 4 military; 1 charter and drum role please.....1 Comair Acad.

So, just a little food for thought.........most of these people had the time to get on with a major of the 90's.......but things change, and people have to adapt to the current industry........and they don't neccesarily like it, but its the only option sometimes......

oh, and to B6Driver, I took your advice and went to the "Sandbox to play" though it's a little warm over there now days......if it can only cool down below 110 I might be able to build the sandcastle.....what a tool!!!!!

Last edited:
blzr said:
I think she came from PDT. If i'm thinking of the right one. SMOKIN'

I thought it was American Eagle?

Latest resources

Back