Comair vs. ACA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bullship, you can be mine.

Now they think you is me! Unbeleivable. That is there m.o.. Some one gets on here as says something they don't agree with and they attack. What a bunch if kids.On a liter side,

You have any of that LGA stuff next month? I have a couple three day trips with a alot of it. You know, it is kinda nice having aca doing our short flights out of CVG. You see where the result is our trips got a lot more productive? I guess they are good for something after all.

AFELLOWAVIATOR

First of all I am not an angry person, in fact often times I avoid confrontation. I apoligize for my durrogatory remarks.

It just blows me away how you slam other "fellow" pilots & their airlines. Alot of your colleagues have stated what a great guy you are. If that is true then why do you keep the bashing others & instead tell others how to get hired at Comair. AT LEAST SOMETHING POSITIVE!!! That's all I'm saying.

Peace.

JP

rightrudder said:

.....doesn't this sound suspicously like AFELLOWAVIATOR?

Grammar and sentence style is exactly the same.

What a joke!

Dont forget the same exact words misspelled repeatedly.... lol perhaps AVIATOR taught the kid english on the side? too funny

Profile For goodpilotithink

Date Registered: 10-21-2002

Whatever........Pretty sad when you have to be your own best friend.

Lets see, I found flightinfo.com..........
I saw a post about my airline............
There is one of my pilots getting bashed........
I think I know him.............
I do, I do!!!!!!!!!!
I better register on the site.............
I'll run to his rescue and post what a great guy he really is........

Hey Jeepman,
Isn't that cute " I'll be your wingman anytime", you two sound like a couple of queens at a Tupperware Party. The fact is your buddy "Fellow Aviator" has created his own problems in this forum. He may be the greatest person in your company, but his approach to his fellow pilots here really depicts a person that just wants to excite others. Hey "Fellow Aviator", why don't you write back when you've made it to the"big leagues", but for now your just one of us flying a "Replacement Jet", at just another regional airline.

I think all of you have beaten this issue to death!!! Lets see what Duane Woerth's "Next Generation of Scope" brings to all of us. It sounds like the BOD meeting indicated that the Mainline and the W/O's will push for scope restricting flying within the Brand. We'll see how this changes the "portfolio" concept. In the meantime we are all pawns in the game! By the way did anyone see the NWA resolution that was just passed regarding Mesaba and Pinnacle? Check it out.

Respectfully,

SJCAPT

captainv,

It looks like your question has become out of control. Both ACA and Comair are good companies. I was put in your situation 3 years ago when I was hired by ACA, Comair, and Eagle. I chose Comair. All 3 companies had dropped pay for training, so that was not an issue. Comair was actually the last one to hire me. I did not jump on my first opportunity. You have to look at the long term when you make your decision. Upgrade takes a lot longer at Comair, you would be looking at 3 to 4 years. I believe it is only about 1 to 2 years at ACA. Comair's contract is a lot better. ACA pilots don't want to see this , but it is the truth. Reserve is running about 6months at Comair. I don't know how it is at ACA. You can go straight to the jet at either company. It is true that we want to do away with contract carriers. This may or may not happen. We will see with are next contract. It will take the strength of all 3 Delta, Comair, and ASA to accomplish this. When you make your decison, look at all sides of each company ie. upgrade, reserve, dominciles, equipment, contract, and the future of the company, which is not easy to determine. Good luck.

ACE said:
captainv,

It Comair's contract is a lot better. ACA pilots don't want to see this , but it is the truth.

Then why is ACA number 2 on the list of ALPA dues generation (for regional jet operators) behind Eagle, a much larger pilot group?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back