Comair Vote Results ???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ILS2DH said:
I'm sure you are a minority at ASA because no one I know there shares this attitude. Our pay freeze NEVER affected your aircraft deliveries or flying, so why the hostility?
Oh, so the fact that you failed makes your intent to harm us more tolerable?

ReportCanoa said:
Well, I hope they will be discussing a strategy to stop the death spiral. Knowing ALPA, it's probably just a way to look busy. Thanks though...
Probably planning NWA70, rev 2, or Super J4J. Yeah, we will take all the new 70 seaters at Jet Blue rates for Delta and NWA pilots and "raise the profession" at the small jet providers.

Anyone want to picket Duane Woerth when he comes to Atlanta to talk to the ASA pilots? After all, he was one of the ones who removed the definition of "operational integration" from the CBL's, an act which dropped the green flag on the race to the bottom.

What just happened at Comair should have never happened. There should not be a "Comair" or an "ASA." ALPA should not allow a portfolio of alter ego airlines flying jets from coast to coast and international to "bid" on each other's work.

surplus1 said:
You're right Neal, but a little off on the designators. It will be up to CAL management and the XJT pilots. As long as your eggs are all in one basket the owner of that basket will call the shots.

Nope, I disagree. It will be up to XJT management to decide if they want to keep bidding on the flying and lowering their bid...and it will be up to XJT management if they want to ask for any kind of help from their employees. And then it will be up to the employees to decide what they want to do.

As for Herndon, you are a jaded person when it comes to National. I have very recent experience with them and have a different view and opinion than you do I guess. But no, I don't expect them (or anyone) to "save the day."

-Neal

D'Angelo said:
How about you worry about your own airline my friend. Everyone has the right to vote and the majority is spoken. What you wanna do now send some union thugs after all the yes voters? How about you go pound sand. No one cares what happens at ASA except the ones that work there. Everyone cares about themselves now. Its a mad mad mad mad world out there. Everyone for himself from here on out. No raising the bar no holding the line. Its a tough environment and its better to keep our jobs than start all over again.

Hey Little D. Now you're going to have to work twice as many trips in open time just to go buy yourself a pair of testicles. Way to go. I thought Mesa were the bottom feeders, guess I was wrong. Do you not realize that Mother D doesn't want Comair and is going to dump you guys anyway?

PalmettoPilot said:
Do you not realize that Mother D doesn't want Comair and is going to dump you guys anyway?

Apparently you don't realize that most of us in the know would like nothing more than to not be owned by Delta Air Lines.

surplus1 said:
Apparently you don't realize that most of us in the know would like nothing more than to not be owned by Delta Air Lines.

You'll soon realize just how great it was to be owned by mother Delta when Johnny O rams that plunger up your collective asses. Of course, by the looks of the latest vote, 50.53% of the Comair pilot group likes to take it up the ass anyway. Enjoy being owned by Mesa.

PCL_128 said:
You'll soon realize just how great it was to be owned by mother Delta when Johnny O rams that plunger up your collective asses. Of course, by the looks of the latest vote, 50.53% of the Comair pilot group likes to take it up the ass anyway. Enjoy being owned by Mesa.

You're wrong there, only surplus likes to take it! He's a miserable old fool who blames all his life's problems on everyone else!

D'Angelo said:
How about you worry about your own airline my friend. Everyone has the right to vote and the majority is spoken. What you wanna do now send some union thugs after all the yes voters? How about you go pound sand. No one cares what happens at ASA except the ones that work there. Everyone cares about themselves now. Its a mad mad mad mad world out there. Everyone for himself from here on out. No raising the bar no holding the line. Its a tough environment and its better to keep our jobs than start all over again.

I guess this shows the world that Fred is your pimp. You could have stuck it to the man but he stuck it to you.

Latest resources

Back