Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
737 Pylt said:
First off, I sh1t bigger than you!
Besides, last night your momma didn't think so! But then again, she had her mouth full most of the night. Next time, you better have the trailer cleaned, and put some beer in the fridge.
What a fine ambassador of your profession. Oh, and your airline, too.
YOUR momma would be very proud.

surplus1 said:
I think it is Delta pilots that can't come to grips with the fact that all DAL flying is controlled by Delta Air Lines and not by DALPA. Your contract merely controls what the Company chooses to give you from time-to-time. S1

you are correct. Delta owns the flying. They have chosen to enter into a contract with the Delta pilots which gives us all the flying above 70 seats and any flying beyond 150 total 70 seaters. What about that do the DCI pilots not understand?

spinproof said:
The same thing could be said about DALPA members when in 1999-2000 ASA and COMAIR were purchased. A simple staple would not have hurt anyone. It would have prevented furloughs at mainline. Instead the mainline pilot group voiced opposition overwhelmingly. I fail to see why that is lost in all of this.
I personally think that had ASA and CMR gone to the DAL MEC and proposed a staple that they would have listened. The way it was done, with the PID, and with many senior ASA/CMR pilots thinking that they would go right from the left seat of the RJ/ATR to the left seat of a 767 put a very bad taste in the DAL pilots mouths. And don't tell me that none of the ASA/CMR guys thought that would happen, because I flew with a bunch of them, and I heard it from their mouths. Besides, none of us were out of work, the DAL furloughees are. IT's just the right thing to so.

Latest resources

Back