Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair to Vote on Growth in Exchange for PAY CUTS!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flounder128-

Please grow up. We don't need people like this running around Chautauqua--or Flight Info for that matter. Let the ComAir folks work out their own problems without others pouring gas on the fire.

M.O.

Flounder,

I'm sure Comair is glad to not have you and with your attitude I'm sure many CHQ pilots would be happier if you weren't around. You landing at CHQ at the time of quick upgrades was not due to shrewdness it was due to luck. Grow up little boy...

bvt1151 said:
CHQ WILL benefit if we vote NO. This is why you'll see all the spin put on this by the CHQ pilots.

Remember that when you read threads like this where PAY CUTS! are in big bold letters, yet the article does not use the phrase a single time. Its called "spin." They've grown off of Comair's strong union position for years and now their scared they won't be able to sneak in and snag even more growth. Of course they want us to vote NO. They have everything to gain from a NO vote.

CHQ is growing and will continue to grow regardless of what Comair is doing. Recently, I read that of the next 28 E-170's coming off the line CHQ is getting 24. If freezing pay is not a pay cut then I would like to know your definition of a PAY CUT. The 'SPIN' is when you have all you guys on hear thumping your chest saying how great you are for not taking it from management regarding trading pay for growth then this happens. Double standard. End of discussion.

Double standard. End of discussion

You want end of discussion Timmay... We can take a 2 year pay FREEZE and will still make more than you when it's over. Sounds like you're still the loser to me.

Latest resources

Back