• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair shifting most of their flying to JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There you panzies, I gave you a better view of her butt. If you want a better view go online and look, the moderators of this site act as if none of us have ever seen undies, so every time I put a good pic they toss it.

Those that Hate Atlanta have never been north of 285 or they ride MARTA. I have lived here for 32 yrs and have been on Marta maybe 10 times in my life. Get over it and it is a great place to live if you know the right areas West Coast Boy.
Oh and USC does good when it plays one SEC team a year, but if they played them game after game they would not be as good. I mean you lose to stanford and Oregon St once a year. Try playing LSU,TENN,Flordia,Auburn and Alabama every year and see how you sissy a&* team would do! Pete Carrol would have been run off by now.

Those that Hate Atlanta have never been north of 285 or they ride MARTA. I have lived here for 32 yrs and have been on Marta maybe 10 times in my life. Get over it and it is a great place to live if you know the right areas West Coast Boy.
Oh and USC does good when it plays one SEC team a year, but if they played them game after game they would not be as good. I mean you lose to stanford and Oregon St once a year. Try playing LSU,TENN,Flordia,Auburn and Alabama every year and see how you sissy a&* team would do! Pete Carrol would have been run off by now.
Remove the first letter from your user name and you got it. ATL sucks!

Lived in Atlanfrica for 5 years, both on the Norf side and Souf side. Either way you look at it, the place SUCKS. Sucks pretty much comparable to the rest of the Country. Yeah, LSU, Tenn, Georgia were really good last year. Combined losses of 17? Alabama lost to UTAH. Your sissy a$$ SEC teams come up with excuses every year after they get beat badly. USC is located in Southern California. This one time only, I'll let you in on a little secret you probably never learned in your lousy school system......Southern California is on the WEST COAST. USC plays in the PAC 10. Undefeated in the 2008 post season, how'd the SEC do? Oh yeah, you got Florida who shouldn't even be crowned the NC....Utah should. That's okay, you can keep your illusions and your crappy geographical location. It got burned once in history, no reason there shouldn't be a second.

And if the Pac 10 is so bad, why does the SEC keep hiring our Coaches? Even if they are 14?

Trojan

Screw it I got my blinders on! SEC and USC no match for the BUCKS! F michigan! One can hope the vest will figure it out?

And we're owned by a Company based in St. George, Utah. Nice reasoning there. Thanks for serving, too bad your education was in the South. It looks lacking. You'll fit right in down SOUF! Go SEC!

Trojan

Trojan youre an ass#%le!!! I wouldn't brag so much about going to a school were the mascot and half the crowd at a football game dresses like they're going to a gay orgy! If you're so much smarter than all us dumb hillbilly southerners what are you doing at a regional with 10k hours and that great Trojan Enz degree.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back