• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair shifting most of their flying to JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There needs to be a "my city and region is better than yours" forum. This could be fun. It could be worse, we could all live in France.

Judging by your grammar you must not have attended one of those great schools of which you speak. Hmmmm, shouldn't it be "most safe" or "safest" but NOT "most safest". Not too many riots here in Atlanta that I can recall.

Okay, "safest city", there, that doesn't mean it's not wrong to marry your sister. Or is that grammatically incorrect? How was Georgia founded as a State anyways? Wasn't it a criminal state where the US put a bunch of losers to shield the Country from the Spanish Florida? Can't blame 'em. I'd do the same. Bring back Tecumseh!!!!

Trojan

There needs to be a "my city and region is better than yours" forum. This could be fun. It could be worse, we could all live in France.

As long as "france" was georgia in this case. Then I'd nuke it and sleep soundly, kinda like what General Tecumseh (sp?) did. He's my fav! "The Souf will rise again" Yeah right, too dumb.

Trojan

Why don't you create it on the "nonaviation" forum. I'll even post on it, make you look cool and stuff. We can argue all day long and not have to worry about "hijacking" anyones thread. You'll get a lot of support.

Trojan

Cincy itself isn't so great. Go to the other side of the river and it's actually quite nice, safe, good schools, and low cost of living. Far cheaper than NYC.

Cincy itself isn't so great. Go to the other side of the river and it's actually quite nice, safe, good schools, and low cost of living. Far cheaper than NYC.
Safe, good schools, low cost, and absolutely the most boring part of America.

And 3 2 1 USC Trojan has finally blown a gasket. Lighten up dude everywhere has good and bad things. Your just miserable because you have to commute boo effing hoo, deal with it.

And 3 2 1 USC Trojan has finally blown a gasket. Lighten up dude everywhere has good and bad things. Your just miserable because you have to commute boo effing hoo, deal with it.

LMAO!!! That's the best you can do? I love my Company. They're doing great. I don't live where you do, Georgia....and it's not doing so "great." You live in a miserable part of the Country....That's your choice...not mine!!!! I live in Utah (NOT MORMON!!), not California, so save your bs. about CA!! "You poo poo head, I hate you".....is that better?

Trojan

Last edited:
What does Josheph Smith say to hating people. I thought y'all were a peaceful bunch. Enjoy your commute home little buddy.

What does Josheph Smith say to hating people. I thought y'all were a peaceful bunch. Enjoy your commute home little buddy.

Joe Smith was a drunk and a pedophile. Thanx for the good wishes, Hater. Why don't you man up? I look forward to flying with you soon.....

Trojan

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back