• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair shifting most of their flying to JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I do hate ATL, I would rather have bullets and drugs thrown at me, over, negativity and personal religious believes.. People in CVG only talk about how things suck and what god is up to. Never ask anyone how they are doing in CVG, they will tell you how bad their day has been, and that it only will get better when they get home to read the bible.
"Never ask anyone how they are doing in CVG, they will tell you how bad their day has been.." Especially pilots.

"...and it will only get better when they get home to read the bible [sic]."
Couldn't this be indicative of just how miserable things are in the fair burg of Cincinnati? Imagine people reading the Bible out of desperation? Oh, the horror! Pity those poor, misguided souls, I can only assume that the New York Times or Rolling Stone is not available there.

"Never ask anyone how they are doing in CVG, they will tell you how bad their day has been.." Especially pilots.

"...and it will only get better when they get home to read the bible [sic]."
Couldn't this be indicative of just how miserable things are in the fair burg of Cincinnati? Imagine people reading the Bible out of desperation? Oh, the horror! Pity those poor, misguided souls, I can only assume that the New York Times or Rolling Stone is not available there.
SEE, See what I mean, its the whole city! Why NYT and RS, how about Maxim and Fine A$$? CVG reminds me of the the city they used for the movie Footloose. My pic of Megan Fox, would get me jail time in CVG.

Last edited:
Yep, it sucks in CVG. Stay away! Save yourselves! Unless of course you happen to like a reasonable cost of living, low crime, low taxes, good schools and good old fashioned honest people looking out for their neighbors. But, if that's not your thing then by all means move to Kalifornia or Atlanta (SFO East).

LOL! Samballs, you are so right on about that place. Living there was the biggest mistake I have made in my entire life...and I've done A LOT of stupid $h!t!!!

Yep, it sucks in CVG. Stay away! Save yourselves! Unless of course you happen to like a reasonable cost of living, low crime, low taxes, good schools and good old fashioned honest people looking out for their neighbors. But, if that's not your thing then by all means move to Kalifornia or Atlanta (SFO East).
You say low crime, this data says 17th worst
http://www.statestats.com/cit04pop.htm#CITIES
You say good schools, this site says not really
http://www.greatschools.net/city/Cincinnati/OH
This site breaks down CVG for ya'll, and it says it sux
http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2008/snapshots/PL3915000.html

I'm sure Compton is a safe place with good schools and nice gang members as well. As for me I live about hour from Atlanta and have never taken the keys out of my truck at night and rarely lock my doors. Traffic sucks in Atlanta but it was about ten times worse when I was in California the other day. Plus you have a greater number of hippies in California nuff said.

I'm sure Compton is a safe place with good schools and nice gang members as well. As for me I live about hour from Atlanta and have never taken the keys out of my truck at night and rarely lock my doors. Traffic sucks in Atlanta but it was about ten times worse when I was in California the other day. Plus you have a greater number of hippies in California nuff said.

Actually, where I grew up was in the top 3 of the "Most Safest" cities. Didn't see any of those in Georgia. And Compton actually compares quite well compared to East Point or College Park. Tree Huggers don't kill people there sport and Californians actually educate people. I only saw Oakland, Compton and Richmond (which is really Oakland) as dangerous. Take all of Atlanfrica and you can make it "dangerous". Especially if you include the uneducated rednecks. Quite a few that look at their sister as "hot".

Trojan

Last edited:
Actually, where I grew up was in the top 3 of the "Most Safest" cities. Didn't see any of those in Georgia. And Compton actually compares quite well compared to East Point or College Park. Tree Huggers don't kill people there sport and Californians actually educate people. I only saw Oakland, Compton and Richmond (which is really Oakland) as dangerous. Take all of Atlanfrica and you can make it "dangerous". Especially if you include the uneducated rednecks. Quite a few that look at their sister as "hot".

Trojan

Judging by your grammar you must not have attended one of those great schools of which you speak. Hmmmm, shouldn't it be "most safe" or "safest" but NOT "most safest". Not too many riots here in Atlanta that I can recall.

Cincinnati is number 17 on the most dangerous list, New York City doesn't make the top 25. New York beats Cincy in quite a number of things... (okay, Public Schools in the city aren't so great)

I wonder why most CVG based guys complain about having to go up to JFK...

Ya good 'ole country boys afraid to come to "the big city?" :)

Latest resources

Back