• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair shifting most of their flying to JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love the skiing out there, I hope we can fly together as well that would be fun. First rounds on me at the bar. And I'm not a hater, I just don't think that I'm better than everyone else.

I love the skiing out there, I hope we can fly together as well that would be fun. First rounds on me at the bar. And I'm not a hater, I just don't think that I'm better than everyone else.

LMAO! Me neither. Good, I'll take you up on it, and you're not getting away with buying the cheapest beer on tap! I don't think I'm better than anyone else...Only better than anyone from da Souf! (kidding, don't go ape Sh!t on me!)

Trojan

I'm guessing PBR won't do the trick then. Not to worry I think we could possibly agree on the beer. And Ill try not to pollute SLC with my southerness next time I come out to ski.

I'm guessing PBR won't do the trick then. Not to worry I think we could possibly agree on the beer. And Ill try not to pollute SLC with my southerness next time I come out to ski.

Bring a 12ver of Fat Tire and we'll be square. I'm responding to you now because Mr. Obama is talking. I need a distraction. Nancy Pelosi is a complete failure. Sorry, I digress....

Trojan

Okay, "safest city", there, that doesn't mean it's not wrong to marry your sister. Or is that grammatically incorrect?

Trojan

Actually, yes. You used a double negative. Which is grammatically incorrect.

Dave (trying to sell my house so I can move to ATL)

So being that this thread has absolutely nothing to do with the thread anymore, it should be closed.

Samballs, I do enjoy the avatar. She's better than the old UPS girl

Not to mention the complete lack of culture.
Come on, there is culture in 500 houses built to the same design and in the middle of a corn field. They also have the same people living in each house, a bitter OH pilot and a family that has been dragged down from all the complaining.

Latest resources

Back