• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair shifting most of their flying to JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hardly think it's the worst city and by no means the greatest but if you hate it so much why don't you give up your left seat and go back to the left coast and live happily ever after. I happen to work at ASA as well. And I'm from here and think it beats the sh!t out of sub freezing temps (Northern States) and landslides and earthquakes. I just got back from the left coast on a visit and really enjoyed seeing all the artificial people pushing their yappy dressed up dogs in baby strollers. Enjoy.

Thanks, I will!! Your (and my) Company based me out West once, then sent me back. You wouldn't know much about that, however, because you're probably 13 with spikey hair and an Ipod and brand new to the Industry. That's okay, I'll show you how to fly when you come aboard.

Why does the South have some of the worst schools in the Country? Why are the home values among the lowest in the Country? Give up my seat? You'd like that, wouldn't you? Not gonna happen, but I promise you this....I do everything I can to keep every last cent out of the Georgia economy. I'll keep doing that, and I promise NEVER to live in that godforsaken area!

Trojan

Last edited:
Thanks, I will!! Your (and my) Company based me out West once, then sent me back. You wouldn't know much about that, however, because you're probably 13 with spikey hair and an Ipod and brand new to the Industry. That's okay, I'll show you how to fly when you come aboard.

Why does the South have some of the worst schools in the Country? Why are the home values among the lowest in the Country? Give up my seat? You'd like that, wouldn't you? Not gonna happen, but I promise you this....I do everything I can to keep every last cent out of the Georgia economy. I'll keep doing that, and I promise NEVER to live in that godforsaken area!

Trojan

I went through the Georgia Public School System and have the same job as you at the same company so I would say we are equals in that respect. I'm just smart enough not to take a job in a city, state, or region that I do not want to live in.

I went through the Georgia Public School System and have the same job as you at the same company so I would say we are equals in that respect. I'm just smart enough not to take a job in a city, state, or region that I do not want to live in.

Hey, good for you sport. Market Conditions and base openings are not a matter of pilot input. You'll learn that someday, when you're old enough to go to College. Until then, good luck on your education, and don't forget the walkaround.

Trojan

Trojan

I'm 35 and have served my country and run a business on my own, all before I came to ASA. Like I said, I was born and raised here. If I remember correctly ASA was started in 1979 in Atlanta. So were you based in LA for the entire few months we had a base there or am I missing something? ASA is a Southeastern company; I think the name even implies it. Were there no regional airlines you could have worked for out west at the time 'cause that would have been groovy man. I do like the In and Out so you got that going for ya. Anyway, I will stop my hijacking of the Comair thread and wish you guys good luck.

I'm 35 and have served my country and run a business on my own, all before I came to ASA. Like I said, I was born and raised here. If I remember correctly ASA was started in 1979 in Atlanta. So were you based in LA for the entire few months we had a base there or am I missing something? ASA is a Southeastern company; I think the name even implies it. Were there no regional airlines you could have worked for out west at the time 'cause that would have been groovy man. I do like the In and Out so you got that going for ya. Anyway, I will stop my hijacking of the Comair thread and wish you guys good luck.

And we're owned by a Company based in St. George, Utah. Nice reasoning there. Thanks for serving, too bad your education was in the South. It looks lacking. You'll fit right in down SOUF! Go SEC!

Trojan

Last edited:
Go SEC!

Trojan[/QUOTE]

Hey, all joking aside - the south sucks, so does California blah blah blah - but do you really think that USC could even compete, much less survive with a winning record, if they played in the SEC? And as far as spikey hair goes I would say that Southern California comes in second behind people from New Jersey along with orange tans.

Go SEC!

Trojan

Hey, all joking aside - the south sucks, so does California blah blah blah - but do you really think that USC could even compete, much less survive with a winning record, if they played in the SEC? And as far as spikey hair goes I would say that Southern California comes in second behind people from New Jersey along with orange tans.[/quote]

You apologized for hijacking a thread earlier. Now we're really gonna get into it. I hope you're prepared ;-). Most recent SEC showdown with USC....USC is 4-0.
2002 Auburn vs. USC (24-17)
2003 USC vs. Auburn (23-0 this in Auburn)
2005 Arkansas vs. USC (70-17)
2006 USC vs. Arkansas (50-14 most points scored on arkansas at home. Also this is the year Arkansas was your SEC West Champion) So in a nutshell, yes, I think USC can compete with the SEC just fine. In fact, I think most wanted to see USC vs. Florida last year. Or USC vs. LSU in 2003 and USC vs. Auburn in 2004. Those are just the numbers speaking.

Trojan

Hey, all joking aside - the south sucks, so does California blah blah blah - but do you really think that USC could even compete, much less survive with a winning record, if they played in the SEC? And as far as spikey hair goes I would say that Southern California comes in second behind people from New Jersey along with orange tans.

You apologized for hijacking a thread earlier. Now we're really gonna get into it. I hope you're prepared ;-). Most recent SEC showdown with USC....USC is 4-0.
2002 Auburn vs. USC (24-17)
2003 USC vs. Auburn (23-0 this in Auburn)
2005 Arkansas vs. USC (70-17)
2006 USC vs. Arkansas (50-14 most points scored on arkansas at home. Also this is the year Arkansas was your SEC West Champion) So in a nutshell, yes, I think USC can compete with the SEC just fine. In fact, I think most wanted to see USC vs. Florida last year. Or USC vs. LSU in 2003 and USC vs. Auburn in 2004. Those are just the numbers speaking.

Trojan[/QUOTE]

Touche' I'm an ACC fan anyway but they are a bit on the embarrassing side. Nonetheless, I'll enjoy being from the south and eating plenty of fried foods and you do your left coast thing and we will all be happy. Once again, good luck to all those at Comair; sorry for the interruption.

WRONG!!! Atlanfrica is the worst city in America!

Trojan
While I do hate ATL, I would rather have bullets and drugs thrown at me, over, negativity and personal religious believes.. People in CVG only talk about how things suck and what god is up to. Never ask anyone how they are doing in CVG, they will tell you how bad their day has been, and that it only will get better when they get home to read the bible.

While I do hate ATL, I would rather have bullets and drugs thrown at me, over, negativity and personal religious believes.. People in CVG only talk about how things suck and what god is up to. Never ask anyone how they are doing in CVG, they will tell you how bad their day has been, and that it only will get better when they get home to read the bible.

LMAO!! That is funny!

Trojan

Latest resources

Back