• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair shifting most of their flying to JFK

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I do hate ATL, I would rather have bullets and drugs thrown at me, over, negativity and personal religious believes.. People in CVG only talk about how things suck and what god is up to. Never ask anyone how they are doing in CVG, they will tell you how bad their day has been, and that it only will get better when they get home to read the bible.

It would be funny...if it weren't so sad and true. Trojan, one thing Cali will never have is better bbq than the souf. Tha's jest a col' har' fact you gonna hafta git yer arms aroun'!:D Bubba is proud!

Haveing said that, there is a german restuarant in Carlsbad (walking distance from the Hilton Garden!) that is beyond compare!!

Screw it I got my blinders on! SEC and USC no match for the BUCKS! F michigan! One can hope the vest will figure it out?
I always knew there was something wrong with you, this just proves it.
You must forget that your BUCKS put up one massive field goal in the last meeting at USC. Hell, Even Illinois put up a bigger fight that you slacked jaws.
Why you're even ranked in the Top 10 each year is mind blowing.

Trojan youre an ass#%le!!! I wouldn't brag so much about going to a school were the mascot and half the crowd at a football game dresses like they're going to a gay orgy! If you're so much smarter than all us dumb hillbilly southerners what are you doing at a regional with 10k hours and that great Trojan Enz degree.

LMAO!! Funny you know what USC's mascot is. Congratulations, that's pretty good if you're from da Souf. I'm on a plan to optionally retire if all keeps going in about 9 years. Sorry skip, can't afford to take a paycut. In Aviation, as you'll learn hopefully by the time you turn 18, that it's very unstable. All I need is to stay employed. Thanx for playing corky. Good luck to you, I hope you can afford a paycut if you get furloughed. Until then, keep your eyes off of your sister and try to wash the spaghetti stained wife beater once in awhile, k?

Trojan

Screw it I got my blinders on! SEC and USC no match for the BUCKS! F michigan! One can hope the vest will figure it out?

You people are delusional! But you travel well which is why OSU will get another undeserved bid to a BCS game and get their collective asses handed to them yet again...

What's the hang up with Michigan? Ohio State is at best Michigan's second biggest rivalry, maybe third (MSU, Notre Dame). Get over it, it's embarrassing really.

You people are delusional! But you travel well which is why OSU will get another undeserved bid to a BCS game and get their collective asses handed to them yet again...

What's the hang up with Michigan? Ohio State is at best Michigan's second biggest rivalry, maybe third (MSU, Notre Dame). Get over it, it's embarrassing really.
michigan sucks! Get over it, its fun we know year after year we make fools of u of m

Latest resources

Back