Comair Paycuts!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ASA Pay Sucks

AFTER the proposed cut a Comair 50 seat captain STILL makes more than an ASA 50 seat captain. Of course the balance tilts in favor of ASA at the 70 seat level since we still have 2 separate pay rates.....for now.

Best of luck to 39% of the Comair guys!

Comair Pilots time to return fire. Please be extremely careful when you taxi to and from ALL ACTIVE's:uzi: ...and hey..becareful out there!

Homer Jay said:
They can kiss my a$$! NO WAY IN HELL WOULD THAT PASS! Shut the place down for all I care.

I think most of us echo this sentiment.

But, as I see it, this is not a negotiating starting-point.

It is a "this is what we will pay you" notice. Take-it-or-leave-it. Right?

I agree somebody has to step up to the plate and shut down an airline to demonstrate how unacceptable these wages are.

But who? And at what price? And how to do it legally?

Homer Jay said:
They can kiss my a$$! NO WAY IN HELL WOULD THAT PASS! Shut the place down for all I care.

ALPA needs to grow a pair, unite us all and walkout. When does it stop? Duane where are you?

turbodriver said:
Go west young aviator....

Come to QX Comair furloughees!!! We're hiring! And we're not taking a paycut next year. (even though everyone thinks otherwise) Why?

Does this offer stand for furloughed Mesaba pilots :)

any class dates on the horizon? get it.ha

Duane is counting the $500K+ he makes off of your dues. He's laughing and giving you the finger.

Does Mesa have a rate up to 100 seats? If they do, that may be just to match everything up prior to a sale. I think your rates are low, and the 100 seat reference was a shot across our mainline bow to make sure we accept the low 100 seat rates they are proposing to us. It is all a game of brinksmanship.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back