Comair Paycuts!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PropsR4Boats

Just got an email from our MEC at Comair! Check out the proposed new pay scales…and we pike fun at our comrades at Mesa, Chit, etc. I’ll bet those scared old bastards will take it too.

Notice 40-100 seats...it makes no difference, Yea!!!

Captain First Officer
40 – 100 Seat 40 – 100 Seat
Turbojet Turbojet
1st yr $ 54.36 $ 20.25
2nd yr $ 56.34 $ 31.50
3rd yr $ 58.50 $ 33.95
4th yr $ 60.30 $ 35.08
5th yr $ 62.13 $ 35.88
6th yr $ 64.02 $ 36.65
7th yr $ 65.81 $ 37.25
8th yr $ 67.85 $ 37.37
9th yr $ 69.92 $ 37.50
10th yr $ 72.08
11th yr $ 74.26
12th yr $ 76.61
13th yr $ 78.87
14th yr $ 81.30
15th yr $ 83.53
16th yr $ 85.04
17th yr $ 86.50
18th yr $ 87.66
19th yr $ 90.07

Guess Delta gave you boys a little "payback" for the strike. Now we know why they sold ASA instead of Comair...What a bunch of greedy biatches...

This will not fly. They can take it to the judge and we'll force them to liquidate this place for all I care. These rates are exactly equal to Mesa's 70 seat rates.

From industry leading to bottom of the barrel...I think not.

I hope i know the guys at comair good enough to know that this would never fly! If they were to accept this bs we would all be screwed! it is time to take a stand! SAY NO!

cosmotheassman said:
Guess Delta gave you boys a little "payback" for the strike. Now we know why they sold ASA instead of Comair...What a bunch of greedy biatches...

yours is coming

The CA pay rates are less than pinnacle... FO except for second year is pretty much in line too.... and this is a 1999 contract...ugh. That's just terrible.. I hope they don't sign that or we're all screwed.

QX awaits you!!

Go west young aviator....

Come to QX Comair furloughees!!! We're hiring! And we're not taking a paycut next year. (even though everyone thinks otherwise) Why?

We're not like every other regional out there. So we can't be compared to the rest of you. We don't wait to get paid from bankrupt mainline.

We have always been at the place where Independence so desperately tried to get to since we were founded. We're already on our own and we make our own money.

We're industry leading in service.

We're industry leading in technology. Name any other regional where the entire fleet is configured to CATIII mins of 50' and 600 RVR.

Therefore, we deserve an industry leading contract. We also deserve everything we have in our CBA and more. Granted, it needs some tweaking but you get the idea. They're having trouble filling classes so apply today!

Plus, I need more people under me :)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back