• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Gets Axed In Half

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, answer the question smart man! So I suppose everyone hired up to 1999 will keep their damn jobs... You suck

Seriously, you supposedly work for an airline on the ramp, and you dont know how DOH works? As someone pointed out, 2002 is 3 years after 1999, so that would ,make them junior to someone hired earlier than that, which in turn means they would be let go...are ya following me? (obviously that was a ballpark figure not factoring in attrition but you get the drift)

I've heard from two reliable sources @ SkyW that they are in talks of buying Comair. But the way SkyW operates is that they'll wait for the Co to shut down and acquire the assets and then offer interviews to everyone on the street. Just plain sucks. Good luck to all of you!!!

Baja.

I've heard from two reliable sources @ SkyW that they are in talks of buying Comair. But the way SkyW operates is that they'll wait for the Co to shut down and acquire the assets and then offer interviews to everyone on the street...

Kinda like they did with ASA?

Oh, wait...

1999 = Job

2002 = No Job

2002 - 1999 = 3 years difference

Suppose 12 - 9, how much is the answer?

Seriously, , I have to know, how old are you? I would guess you don't even have a job in aviation, and I know you aren't at CX. If you do have a job in aviation, and you are just getting your jollies, then I will leave you with this: "Karma is a b!tch".

box

How can any business have a big announcement about recalls one week and then cut itself in half the next- unbelievable-Would someone like to help me write a book about Comair-Who remembers the day they flew the Embraer into CVG for all the employees to see. Said there were more on the way if they took wage concessions, they did. the plane took off, never to return again. Just one of many stories I am sure

How can any business have a big announcement about recalls one week and then cut itself in half the next- unbelievable-Would someone like to help me write a book about Comair-Who remembers the day they flew the Embraer into CVG for all the employees to see. Said there were more on the way if they took wage concessions, they did. the plane took off, never to return again. Just one of many stories I am sure

Yeah, and in 2008, announcing hiring of 450+ pilots and a 15 new CRJ-900 a/c. Ooooh....sorry...those are going somewhere else. No more hiring. Hey, let's furlough 300 instead. Inhumane.

Seriously, you supposedly work for an airline on the ramp, and you dont know how DOH works? As someone pointed out, 2002 is 3 years after 1999, so that would ,make them junior to someone hired earlier than that, which in turn means they would be let go...are ya following me? (obviously that was a ballpark figure not factoring in attrition but you get the drift)

I don't work the ramp. I'm a flight attendant with Comair. That was just to throw people off in my profile. Yes, me and my hubby will be furloughed. He's looking for a new job as we speak. So am I. He is a 50 seat f/o.

Seriously, , I have to know, how old are you? I would guess you don't even have a job in aviation, and I know you aren't at CX. If you do have a job in aviation, and you are just getting your jollies, then I will leave you with this: "Karma is a b!tch".

box

If you're talking about me I'm a flight attendant at OH, if you're quoting the other guy/gal, he's right in his post.

Latest resources

Back