• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Gets Axed In Half

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lets hope that attrition minimizes furloughs. 2 years is ample time for allot of people to job hunt.

Being on the Cruise ship or hanging out in the dingy......will see more examples of this in the future.

RJ's are on the way out.

Being on the Cruise ship or hanging out in the dingy......will see more examples of this in the future.

RJ's are on the way out.

I remember us at Piedmont listening to our CEO 7 years ago when he said the 50 seat RJ is a fad. That the Turbo Prop is still king of the short all. Most of us laughed at him when all the airlines were pickin' them up.
Maybe he's not so dumb.

Mabey everyone over at Comair will revolt. Those guys are being slowly bled to death. For Gods sake revolt so you can look at yourselves in the mirror one day and know that they may take your jobs but they'll never take your freedom!!!!!! Seriously, REVOLT!

If you do that, you will be committing fraud, in which case I hope your real name is not Tiffany Taylor. You can't collect unemployment if you VOLUNTARILY give up your job you clown.

According to Comair, you do get unemployment.

Go to H e double toothpicks you jerk.

Blessing in disguise. It's your lucky break, lady. Leave the hellhole occupation you call FA and do something with yourself besides slaving over ungrateful passengers and pilfering small bottles of liquor.
'
This is the best damn news I've had in a long time. I just can't wait to be furloughed, the best freakin day of my life in 8 years!!!

Latest resources

Back