• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Future Uncertain ... Again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
c'mon CRJ, 777 is salivating for your extinction thinking it means something good for XJet, tell him yeah, no more tng events for the year, that'll get his self-interest dreams a boost!

Comair's situation has much more to do with the fact that Comair is in contract negotiations with ALL THREE UNIONS (pilots, FAs and mechanics) simultaneously. All these threats are from the "Negotiations 101" play book. It amazes me how many people seem to forget this.

Especially since Mr. Anderson has played this exact game before.

NEVER underestimate your opponent and their legal team.
Learn from lessons of others or be doomed to repeat them.[/QUOTE

True however RA 's name was used with reference to the NWA bankruptcy and at the time you guys are talking about he was the Vice Pres of United Healthcare . Spent 3 year at the position as I recall then went to DAL. Not saying you shouldn't be on high alert but if you are using a guys name you should have the facts at least reasonably close.

Last edited:
NEVER underestimate your opponent and their legal team.
Learn from lessons of others or be doomed to repeat them.[/QUOTE

True however RA 's name was used with reference to the NWA bankruptcy and at the time you guys are talking about he was the Vice Pres of United Healthcare . Spent 3 year at the position as I recall then went to DAL. Not saying you shouldn't be on high alert but if you are using a guys name you should have the facts at least reasonably close.

You've got the wrong person. I never used his name in that context. Indeed. I never mentioned the NW bankruptcy at all. But thanks for trying to "school" me.

Too bad many ex-Comair pilots feel it is necessary to head for Go Jets. That is really terrible to be forced to go there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back