• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair furloughs 210

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And if just happens to be true, in every sense of the new definition of the word SCAB. This would make NWA pilots scabs, since they're flying furloughed work.

uh no...scabs fly struck work.

uh no...scabs fly struck work.
I know this. But people have come up with their own definition of scabs, and flying furloughed work now falls under the "new millenium" definition.

I know this. But people have come up with their own definition of scabs, and flying furloughed work now falls under the "new millenium" definition.

Then almost all regional pilots are scabs as we are/were flying routes that were once flown by mainline planes while those pilots were furloughed.

That is why I can't get on board with the RJDC. They were pissed about scope and saying it restricts their job opportunities while Delta was furloughing. They wanted bigger airplanes that would have resulted in more furloughs from the majors.

Now they are bent that we are shrinking and mainline may add bigger aircraft, thus creating more mainline jobs. Even though they could apply for the higher paying jobs.

Last edited:
Then almost all regional pilots are scabs as we were flying routes that were once flown by mainline planes while those pilots were furloughed.
Agreed, but that's how stupid people have gotten with the definition.
My first post about the NWA guys was loaded with sarcasm.

We'll see if he can produce the facts.

He never does. He makes inflammatory statements, claims to have some sort of damning information, but when people call him on his BS he goes and hides until everybody forgets.

The thing is, he makes some good points from time to time... he just doesn't do it in the right way.

He never does. He makes inflammatory statements, claims to have some sort of damning information, but when people call him on his BS he goes and hides until everybody forgets.

The thing is, he makes some good points from time to time... he just doesn't do it in the right way.
Unless this guy AF, is completely insane. He has to have some kind of source where he got all these accusations of what's going to happen...NWA flowback to Comair, Compass and MEsaba.
His memo was pretty big and detailed. Not just something you can lie about and continue to show your face at work every day.

Please post it then.

I have a copy of it....It is NWA LOA 2006-10 and it was included in the new DAL JPWA....It is an Adobe document so I can't cut and paste it.....If anyone wants a copy, you can PM with an email address and I will send you a copy.

On Oct. 24, RJDC sent ALPA a letter requesting clarification on whether or not it includes ASA or CMR....There has been no response from ALPA...I have a copy of that letter too if anyone wants it....

I have produced the LOA before...I have a copy of it and I'm sure you have access to it also.....It is NWA LOA 2006-10 and it was incorporated into the DAL JPWA.....

What way would you prefer my "good points" to be made? I'm not a politician....I don't sugar coat things or tell people what they want to hear.....

Tell me what "the right way" is?

Oh Noooooo. You just mentioned RJDC! Even if everything you said is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, that acronym alone will generate at least a dozen posts.

Latest resources

Back