• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Furloughing 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When did I recommend that people should go to Pinnacle? My point was simply that a company being awarded new flying is nothing to be upset about. It happens all the time.

I was explaining why someone would say no thanks to the suggestion of going to work there.

I thought 'faught' was spelled 'fought'. It's like 3'rd grade, and this guy is a Major Airline pilot?!?!?

So, you're saying that losing 100% of a $150,000 income versus losing 100% of a $75,000 income is more? You're still losing 100% of your income!

But I do still find it cute and endearing how much more important you clowns think you are than anyone else...

No, I am not saying that. What I am saying is that to lose a 150k job with a pension, and the work rules we had is much tougher to replace than a 75K job with crap work rules and no pension. You are not thinking clearly, and it's likely because you've been drinking.

It's not us that think w are more important, it is you who has an inferiority complex. You are trying to convince yourself that Comair striking was such a big blow to Delta. It was not, or they never would have allowed it. The Delta pilots striking would be a death blow, and tke down Comair with it. Thems the facts.

PLus, I can stay on topic and not be sidetracked with these little barbs such as:

Just like that streetwalker you call Mom...

and

I think you're one of the most vile, pathetic pieces of garbage I've ever encountered. Clearly, your parents were colossal failures to have a child as disgusting as you are.

So to recap, you got spanked in the debate, and you are not much of a human being either. Karma, man, karma. Hey RJ guys, you don't want this guy on your side!!

A true class act you are. You are too stupid or too arrogant to realize the average line pilot at Comair would have cared less if they hired a furloughed Delta pilot back in 2001/2002.
He's just another guy who thinks he's all high and mighty because he's with Mother Delta. He thinks everyone should care and bow down to him because he wears the double breasted suit.

And you get back to polishing joemerchant's knob.

Problems with toilet training as a toddler?

We understand and we fully support your effort to work through those debilitating emotional scars of inadequacy.

You're right, Karma is here. That's why I make more as an FO than your Captains do. And you guys will see it too when you start furloughing again. 18 months max, and you guys will be bleeding again, and you know it.

But once again, your smug Delta ego tries to claim that surely I must be drinking if I dare disagree with you.

So, you're saying that losing 100% of a $150,000 income versus losing 100% of a $75,000 income is more? You're still losing 100% of your income!

But I do still find it cute and endearing how much more important you clowns think you are than anyone else...

No, I am not saying that. What I am saying is that to lose a 150k job with a pension, and the work rules we had is much tougher to replace than a 75K job with crap work rules and no pension. You are not thinking clearly, and it's likely because you've been drinking.

It's not us that think w are more important, it is you who has an inferiority complex. You are trying to convince yourself that Comair striking was such a big blow to Delta. It was not, or they never would have allowed it. The Delta pilots striking would be a death blow, and tke down Comair with it. Thems the facts.

PLus, I can stay on topic and not be sidetracked with these little barbs such as:

Just like that streetwalker you call Mom...

and

I think you're one of the most vile, pathetic pieces of garbage I've ever encountered. Clearly, your parents were colossal failures to have a child as disgusting as you are.

So to recap, you got spanked in the debate, and you are not much of a human being either. Karma, man, karma. Hey RJ guys, you don't want this guy on your side!!

You're right, Karma is here. That's why I make more as an FO than your Captains do. And you guys will see it too when you start furloughing again. 18 months max, and you guys will be bleeding again, and you know it.

But once again, your smug Delta ego tries to claim that surely I must be drinking if I dare disagree with you.

Sure you do, huckleberry,sure you do. No doubt that you make more than 350K as an f/o.

Now who is gleeful at furloughs, not even real ones but guaranteed ones in 18 months. Ok Mr. Big bucks, I will bet you the purse of your choosing that we/DAL, NWA, Northwest, or the combined entity will not furlough in the next 18 months. Put up or shut time big mouth. Not only can you win some $$ and bragging rights, which you obviously need, but then you can be gleeful some more since Delta pilots are on furlough. i'll give you a chance to exit gracefully with more chickens*&t flame--<hint> I may know something that you don't.

Disagreements are fine, it's bragging about incorrect facts, and pu$$y anonymous flame throwing that get me involved.

I didn't pay for my 73 type.

Like I said RJ drivers, you do not want this guys on your side.

Sure you do, huckleberry,sure you do. No doubt that you make more than 350K as an f/o.

Now who is gleeful at furloughs, not even real ones but guaranteed ones in 18 months. Ok Mr. Big bucks, I will bet you the purse of your choosing that we/DAL, NWA, Northwest, or the combined entity will not furlough in the next 18 months. Put up or shut time big mouth. Not only can you win some $$ and bragging rights, which you obviously need, but then you can be gleeful some more since Delta pilots are on furlough. i'll give you a chance to exit gracefully with more chickens*&t flame--<hint> I may know something that you don't.

Disagreements are fine, it's bragging about incorrect facts, and pu$$y anonymous flame throwing that get me involved.

Bob and Puff , you two are like two gay lovers having a fight in the middle of the street. You want everybody watching to know which one has the bigger set of balls. Fact is you both are covering up for some other shortcomings. It is funny to watch from the sidelines.

You name it. Your hiring department is already telling newhires that they're probably going to be furloughed before they show up for class. And who at Delta is making $350k a year? The last Captain I talked to made $140 last year. Pre-9/11 sure. But after losing your pension, and the pay cuts, I'm not buying it. Unless your widebody guys really make 2 and a half more than your narrowbody guys. Looking at APC, it says max pay is $191/ hr for 12 year 777 Captain. Embellishing a bit, are we?

You name it. Your hiring department is already telling newhires that they're probably going to be furloughed before they show up for class. And who at Delta is making $350k a year? The last Captain I talked to made $140 last year. Pre-9/11 sure. But after losing your pension, and the pay cuts, I'm not buying it. Unless your widebody guys really make 2 and a half more than your narrowbody guys. Looking at APC, it says max pay is $191/ hr for 12 year 777 Captain. Embellishing a bit, are we?

As for pu$$y name calling, you guys are the rectums that are coming in here gloating that some newhires on foodstamps are losing their jobs. And you make all these wild claims, and you haven't backed up any of them. And it's hysterical that you're still here. You've said repeatedly that you don't care about this thread because it's now a "Regional" thread and it's below you. Tell you what tough guy, send me a pm, and we'll no longer be anonymous. But I know you won't. 90% of you Delta guys are gutless wonders.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back