• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Furloughing 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What makes you say that Acarpe? I love these insights into your line of 100% rational and logical thinking.

carpie, I'm so glad you are consistent! tic

If you have kids I sure hope they don't turn out like you. You're one hell of a mature role model.

Because I dont like Comair pilots? You sure are an idiot yourself! You can have any opinion you want, but when someone else has an opinion there is something wrong with that? You make a lot of sense!

Thank You have a nice day! Comair $ucks! Let em go down in flames!

Let me guess from your attitude that you work for Delta?

Are you mad at OH pilots for standing up for themselves and going on strike?

Are you upset that ALPA screwed up with the whole RJ issue 15 years ago?

ALPA let the line between the commuter airlines and major airlines get so blurred that now they are a clear and present danger to everyones future progression. ALPA should have never, EVER let the regional jet show up at any airline except the majors. But, then again Delta pilots thought that they were above flying an all glass cockpit CRJ100. Now, just about every major is furloughing and all you can do is blame Comair pilots. I would have been very happy flying a BE-1900 for a commuter then moving to a major to fly a CRJ with the future to progress up to larger planes.

Before you spew your hatred on someone else perhaps you should look at your own house. Remember don't try to remove the speck from your neighbors eye before you remove the plank from your own.

I don't like to hear of anyone getting furloughed (even if it's at mesa) but scope language should say "if its a jet only a pilot of [insert major airline of your choice here] senority list will fly it." Quit giving away your own job and maybe your management team won't hire someone else to do it! And, yes I think the cat is out of the bag and already dead in the street so putting it back in the bag is not an option.

Because I dont like Comair pilots? You sure are an idiot yourself! You can have any opinion you want, but when someone else has an opinion there is something wrong with that? You make a lot of sense!

No, because your kids should have a real man to look up to.

A Comair guy probably is the father of your kids, that is why you have such hatred for them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back