• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Comair Furloughing 300

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought it was me! How many other people on here bent acarpe's ho over the bed? She did feel a bit loose, as I recall.
As Michael Scott would say
"she's not his ho no mo"

That's why I told YOU to go first!! :D

Sloppy seconds just aren't fun. She was dry as a bone, at first, so you know acarpe wasn't tappin' dat anymore. It all leads me to believe her suspicions about acarpe and the male flight attendants.

Easy, there, hate the game, not the playa! By the way: you might fly the bigger jet, but she laughs about your small "winkie"!

Get back to your little barbie jet! P.S. Tell your wife to try shaving her chest.

Get ready for furlough #2 acrape! Your diluted thoughts on the pilots at Comair is just killing your "karma". Besides, alot of the guys there now haven't even been around since your first fulough.

P.S.- Don't forget where you came from.

Get ready for furlough #2 acrape! Your diluted thoughts on the pilots at Comair is just killing your "karma". Besides, alot of the guys there now haven't even been around since your first fulough.

P.S.- Don't forget where you came from.

He was born in the cockpit of a Delta plane and never left. That's how hardcore he is.
It's amazing how many guys get hired by Delta and completely lose sight of where they came from.
I know a couple of guys there who try and mesh with the former Military guys.
Even the guy I know who got hired on there from GoJets seems to forget he ever flew for the regionals.
Do they brainwash you guy during indoc? I've heard stories about they invite your wives and families in and sit there and tell them how great you are, and thats why you're at Delta. But I thought that was a little far fetched.
After talking to more and more DAL guys, they seem to actually think that load of crap they're fed.

He was born in the cockpit of a Delta plane and never left. That's how hardcore he is.
It's amazing how many guys get hired by Delta and completely lose sight of where they came from.
I know a couple of guys there who try and mesh with the former Military guys.
Even the guy I know who got hired on there from GoJets seems to forget he ever flew for the regionals.
Do they brainwash you guy during indoc? I've heard stories about they invite your wives and families in and sit there and tell them how great you are, and thats why you're at Delta. But I thought that was a little far fetched.
After talking to more and more DAL guys, they seem to actually think that load of crap they're fed.

I spent nearly 8 years at a regional. I have no hatred to any other pilot grouop regional or major, just Comair! Let em starve, shut em down. It will probably save hundreds of peoples lives.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back