Comair exit poll

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
acarpe3448 said:
Surplus is the woman. I beleive what I believe!!

Acarpe,

A year or two ago you were furloughed by Delta. Some of your posts from last April stated you were "throwing boxes" for FedEx, and perhaps hoping for an internship with a preferential hiring as a pilot for FedEx, if you would not be recalled sooner by DAL.

I have a question for you. Are you still on furlough?

If you are (as I suspect) that may well explain your positions about Comair and other regionals having too much of the Delta flying.

Am I correct in my assumptions here?

Last edited:
Jarhead

No I am not at Fed-Ex throwing boxes anymore. I was recalled in November. I am not pissed off at Comair pilots in general, I just want for them to admit that they are doing the exact same things that they complained about Delta pilots doing. They even felt the need to run and file a lawsuit over it. The only anger I feel towards the Comair pilot group is in the fact that they were so against allowing furloughed Delta pilots come over to the bottom and fly. Thats all! But on the other hand, I can't think of a single furloughed pilot that would want to come over there and fly. Thanks ASA for having some more class than that.

acarpe3448 said:
I beleive what I believe!!

Well, acarpe, somebody has to believe in nothing.

You know what I believe? I believe you just got lost in thought. It wasn't familiar territory.

Since we're going to have fun exchanging beliefs here is something else I believe. I believe you'd be better off remaining silent and have everyone think you're a fool than running your mouth some more, and proving it beyond all doubt.

You have a nice day.

surplus1 said:
I believe you'd be better off remaining silent and have everyone think you're a fool than running your mouth some more, and proving it beyond all doubt.

You have a nice day.

I can't believe YOU of all people wrote that! You are truly a classless act! Shouldn't you be slammng ASA right about now, telling everyone how CMR is 2 steps ahead of everyone in the industry! You are a joke! I believe that!

I believe you'd be better off remaining silent and have everyone think you're a fool than running your mouth some more, and proving it beyond all doubt.

SURPLUS

This coming from the biggest looser on this board. Post after post you make no sense at all. You try to make up for your stupidity with your two page long posts. Your an idiot, you have always been an idiot. You can add self centered, self rightous, back stabbing looser to that. Shut your mouth dumb A$$!

acarpe3448 said:

SURPLUS

This coming from the biggest looser on this board. Post after post you make no sense at all. You try to make up for your stupidity with your two page long posts. Your an idiot, you have always been an idiot. You can add self centered, self rightous, back stabbing looser to that. Shut your mouth dumb A$$!

What's a "looser"? Is that someone who isn't "tighter", or did you mean loser?

When someone rants about someone being stupid, and then uses the word "your" when clearly the proper word the context requires is you're, I have to wonder about who is the stupid one. Then you repeat yourself with the same "looser" statement in the same paragraph, somewhat indicating that it was not a typographical error; just a person who can't use words in the correct context, calling someone else an "idiot" and a "dumb A$$".

That kind of vitriol and poor communication skill brings into question the validity of anything else you might spout of about, portraying yourself as some sort of intellectual superior to the person you chastise.

Last edited:
jarhead said:
What's a "looser"?
That kind of vitriol and poor communication skill brings into question the validity of anything else you might spout of about, portraying yourself as some sort of intellectual superior to the person you chastise.

Give it a rest! If I had a nickle every time someone mis spoke or mis typed something on this forum, I'd never have to work again. And as far as the vailidity of their comment, well, I guess it depends on the poster, jarhead!

I disagree with your assesment that the errors I pointed out were typos. The man can't spell and he can't use words in their proper context. All this while he calls another man "stupid".

jarhead said:
I disagree with your assesment that the errors I pointed out were typos. The man can't spell and he can't use words in their proper context. All this while he calls another man "stupid".

OK, you win, can this debate be over now!

Latest resources

Back